Maiden of the Lake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Maiden of the Lake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Maiden of the Lake is a powerful card for synergising with the various Inspire effects introduced in The Grand Tournament Expansion. It also has a strong body for dealing with Aggro decks, as it can trade for several of their small early minions. It is worth nothing that the effect of this card does not stack, and it will never reduce the cost of your Hero Power below 1.
Maiden of the Lake is an excellent inclusion in any Inspire based deck that is built around gaining significant advantage from your Hero Power.
Maiden of the Lake is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists