Maiden of the Lake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Maiden of the Lake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Maiden of the Lake is a powerful card for synergising with the various Inspire effects introduced in The Grand Tournament Expansion. It also has a strong body for dealing with Aggro decks, as it can trade for several of their small early minions. It is worth nothing that the effect of this card does not stack, and it will never reduce the cost of your Hero Power below 1.
2. Constructed Play
Maiden of the Lake is an excellent inclusion in any Inspire based deck that is built around gaining significant advantage from your Hero Power.
Maiden of the Lake is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!