Maiden of the Lake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Maiden of the Lake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Maiden of the Lake is a powerful card for synergising with the various Inspire effects introduced in The Grand Tournament Expansion. It also has a strong body for dealing with Aggro decks, as it can trade for several of their small early minions. It is worth nothing that the effect of this card does not stack, and it will never reduce the cost of your Hero Power below 1.
Maiden of the Lake is an excellent inclusion in any Inspire based deck that is built around gaining significant advantage from your Hero Power.
Maiden of the Lake is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck