Maiden of the Lake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Maiden of the Lake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Maiden of the Lake is a powerful card for synergising with the various Inspire effects introduced in The Grand Tournament Expansion. It also has a strong body for dealing with Aggro decks, as it can trade for several of their small early minions. It is worth nothing that the effect of this card does not stack, and it will never reduce the cost of your Hero Power below 1.
Maiden of the Lake is an excellent inclusion in any Inspire based deck that is built around gaining significant advantage from your Hero Power.
Maiden of the Lake is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck