Maiden of the Lake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Maiden of the Lake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Maiden of the Lake is a powerful card for synergising with the various Inspire effects introduced in The Grand Tournament Expansion. It also has a strong body for dealing with Aggro decks, as it can trade for several of their small early minions. It is worth nothing that the effect of this card does not stack, and it will never reduce the cost of your Hero Power below 1.
Maiden of the Lake is an excellent inclusion in any Inspire based deck that is built around gaining significant advantage from your Hero Power.
Maiden of the Lake is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck