Solemn Vigil — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Solemn Vigil is a Paladin-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Solemn Vigil is a card that features the new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain, namely a reduction in cost based on the number of minions that have died that turn. This fits particularly well in Paladin due to the tokens they generate with their Hero Power and their powerful board clears.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Solemn Vigil can be used as a card draw engine in a Midrange or Control Paladin deck. It also has strong synergy with Chromaggus in a Dragon Paladin deck.
Solemn Vigil is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild