Solemn Vigil — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Solemn Vigil is a Paladin-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Solemn Vigil is a card that features the new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain, namely a reduction in cost based on the number of minions that have died that turn. This fits particularly well in Paladin due to the tokens they generate with their Hero Power and their powerful board clears.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Solemn Vigil can be used as a card draw engine in a Midrange or Control Paladin deck. It also has strong synergy with Chromaggus in a Dragon Paladin deck.
Solemn Vigil is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Murloc Mage
- Classic Decks
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List