Solemn Vigil — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Solemn Vigil is a Paladin-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Solemn Vigil is a card that features the new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain, namely a reduction in cost based on the number of minions that have died that turn. This fits particularly well in Paladin due to the tokens they generate with their Hero Power and their powerful board clears.
In Constructed, Solemn Vigil can be used as a card draw engine in a Midrange or Control Paladin deck. It also has strong synergy with Chromaggus in a Dragon Paladin deck.
Solemn Vigil is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior