Getaway Kodo — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Getaway Kodo is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Getaway Kodo is a highly situational card, especially in a class like Paladin that often has small token minions on the board from their Hero Power. It requires synergy with a uniquely powerful minion such as Reno Jackson to justify using this card instead playing an additional strong card in the deck.
In Constructed, Getaway Kodo can help get extra copies of powerful legendary minions to help facilitate strategies which may not have been possible otherwise.
Getaway Kodo is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend