Getaway Kodo — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Getaway Kodo is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Getaway Kodo is a highly situational card, especially in a class like Paladin that often has small token minions on the board from their Hero Power. It requires synergy with a uniquely powerful minion such asto justify using this card instead playing an additional strong card in the deck.
In Constructed, Getaway Kodo can help get extra copies of powerful legendary minions to help facilitate strategies which may not have been possible otherwise.
Getaway Kodo is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck