Getaway Kodo — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Getaway Kodo is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Getaway Kodo is a highly situational card, especially in a class like Paladin that often has small token minions on the board from their Hero Power. It requires synergy with a uniquely powerful minion such as Reno Jackson to justify using this card instead playing an additional strong card in the deck.
In Constructed, Getaway Kodo can help get extra copies of powerful legendary minions to help facilitate strategies which may not have been possible otherwise.
Getaway Kodo is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens