Getaway Kodo — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Getaway Kodo is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Getaway Kodo is a highly situational card, especially in a class like Paladin that often has small token minions on the board from their Hero Power. It requires synergy with a uniquely powerful minion such as Reno Jackson to justify using this card instead playing an additional strong card in the deck.
In Constructed, Getaway Kodo can help get extra copies of powerful legendary minions to help facilitate strategies which may not have been possible otherwise.
Getaway Kodo is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists