Getaway Kodo — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Getaway Kodo is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Getaway Kodo is a highly situational card, especially in a class like Paladin that often has small token minions on the board from their Hero Power. It requires synergy with a uniquely powerful minion such as Reno Jackson to justify using this card instead playing an additional strong card in the deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Getaway Kodo can help get extra copies of powerful legendary minions to help facilitate strategies which may not have been possible otherwise.
Getaway Kodo is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior