Righteous Protector — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Righteous Protector is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Righteous Defender is an incredibly powerful 1-drop minion that can be used in multiple scenarios. It is very similar to Stonehill Defender, which is often played due to its high chance of Discovering powerful cards like .which is considered a strong 1-drop minion. The additional Taunt effect also allows it to absorb two Attacks, making it a great option for protecting valuable minions or protecting your Health against Aggro decks. This card also has a very subtle drawback, as a Paladin Taunt minion lowers the overall value of
Righteous Defender is an excellent card for Aggro Paladin and Divine Shield Paladin decks, due to the high value of the card. It can also be considered as a tech card for slowing down Aggro in any other Paladin deck.
In Arena, Righteous Defender is an above-average minion. Its stats and Divine Shield effect means that it can trade evenly with other minions in the early-game, while its Taunt effect can be used to deny your opponent value trades against your powerful minions later into the game.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens