Righteous Protector — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Righteous Protector is a Paladin-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Righteous Defender is an incredibly powerful 1-drop minion that can be used in multiple scenarios. It is very similar to Argent Squire which is considered a strong 1-drop minion. The additional Taunt effect also allows it to absorb two Attacks, making it a great option for protecting valuable minions or protecting your Health against Aggro decks. This card also has a very subtle drawback, as a Paladin Taunt minion lowers the overall value of Stonehill Defender, which is often played due to its high chance of Discovering powerful cards like Tirion Fordring.
2. Constructed Play
Righteous Defender is an excellent card for Aggro Paladin and Divine Shield Paladin decks, due to the high value of the card. It can also be considered as a tech card for slowing down Aggro in any other Paladin deck.
In Arena, Righteous Defender is an above-average minion. Its stats and Divine Shield effect means that it can trade evenly with other minions in the early-game, while its Taunt effect can be used to deny your opponent value trades against your powerful minions later into the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Finja Midrange Paladin Deck
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck
- Cocosasa's Aggro Paladin Deck
- Ender's Murloc Aggro Paladin Deck
- Budget Aggro Paladin Deck
- Aggro Paladin Standard Deck
- Budget Murloc Aggro Paladin Deck
- Murloc Aggro Paladin Deck
- Skywalker's Keleseth Aggro Paladin Deck
- Orange's Stormwatcher Murloc Paladin Deck
- Kibler's Top 100 Legend Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Findan's Rank #1 Legend Murloc Paladin Deck
- Blood-Queen Lana'thel Cheap Paladin Deck
- Kaleidosaur Paladin Quest Deck
- Mitsuhide's Top 20 Legend Midrange Murloc Paladin Deck
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard