Righteous Protector — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Righteous Protector is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Righteous Defender is an incredibly powerful 1-drop minion that can be used in multiple scenarios. It is very similar to Stonehill Defender, which is often played due to its high chance of Discovering powerful cards like .which is considered a strong 1-drop minion. The additional Taunt effect also allows it to absorb two Attacks, making it a great option for protecting valuable minions or protecting your Health against Aggro decks. This card also has a very subtle drawback, as a Paladin Taunt minion lowers the overall value of
Righteous Defender is an excellent card for Aggro Paladin and Divine Shield Paladin decks, due to the high value of the card. It can also be considered as a tech card for slowing down Aggro in any other Paladin deck.
In Arena, Righteous Defender is an above-average minion. Its stats and Divine Shield effect means that it can trade evenly with other minions in the early-game, while its Taunt effect can be used to deny your opponent value trades against your powerful minions later into the game.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List