Righteous Protector — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Righteous Protector is a Paladin-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Righteous Defender is an incredibly powerful 1-drop minion that can be used in multiple scenarios. It is very similar to Stonehill Defender, which is often played due to its high chance of Discovering powerful cards like .which is considered a strong 1-drop minion. The additional Taunt effect also allows it to absorb two Attacks, making it a great option for protecting valuable minions or protecting your Health against Aggro decks. This card also has a very subtle drawback, as a Paladin Taunt minion lowers the overall value of
Righteous Defender is an excellent card for Aggro Paladin and Divine Shield Paladin decks, due to the high value of the card. It can also be considered as a tech card for slowing down Aggro in any other Paladin deck.
In Arena, Righteous Defender is an above-average minion. Its stats and Divine Shield effect means that it can trade evenly with other minions in the early-game, while its Taunt effect can be used to deny your opponent value trades against your powerful minions later into the game.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens