Blessing of Wisdom — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Blessing of Wisdom is a Paladin-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blessing of Wisdom is a reasonable card. Any card that cycles itself for 1 Mana is usually at least reasonable. However, Blessing of Wisdom can be situational if you are never able to get a minion to stick to the board in order to activate it.
Blessing of Wisdom is very rarely used in Constructed. It is unreliable as a source of card draw, meaning Paladin decks tend to rely on things like Lay on Hands, Azure Drake, or Divine Favor, depending on their overall gameplan.
Blessing of Wisdom is a reasonable card in Arena. It can be used more consistently since minions stick to the board more often in Arena, and it can also be used on opposing minions in order to punish them for attacking.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike