Table of Contents
Clockwork Gnome is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Despite its low health, Clockwork Gnome still has potential to be a strong value card. Upon death it can almost be considered to replace itself due to the Spare Part card it grants you.
2. Constructed Play
Clockwork Gnome provides an excellent starting point for a Mech synergy deck. It will provide a target on turn 1 for any potential follow-up synergy cards, as well as being able to be played for free with Mechwarper. The Deathrattle effect also creates another 1 Mana spell that can be used to synergise with Flamewaker or Mana Wyrm in a Tempo focused Mage deck.
Clockwork Gnome is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists