Clockwork Gnome — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Gnome is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Despite its low health, Clockwork Gnome still has potential to be a strong value card. Upon death it can almost be considered to replace itself due to the Spare Part card it grants you.
2. Constructed Play
Clockwork Gnome provides an excellent starting point for a Mech synergy deck. It will provide a target on turn 1 for any potential follow-up synergy cards, as well as being able to be played for free with Mechwarper. The Deathrattle effect also creates another 1 Mana spell that can be used to synergise with Flamewaker or Mana Wyrm in a Tempo focused Mage deck.
Clockwork Gnome is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King