Clockwork Gnome — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Gnome is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Despite its low health, Clockwork Gnome still has potential to be a strong value card. Upon death it can almost be considered to replace itself due to the Spare Part card it grants you.
Clockwork Gnome provides an excellent starting point for a Mech synergy deck. It will provide a target on turn 1 for any potential follow-up synergy cards, as well as being able to be played for free with Mechwarper. The Deathrattle effect also creates another 1 Mana spell that can be used to synergise with Flamewaker or Mana Wyrm in a Tempo focused Mage deck.
Clockwork Gnome is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter