Clockwork Gnome — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Gnome is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Despite its low health, Clockwork Gnome still has potential to be a strong value card. Upon death it can almost be considered to replace itself due to the Spare Part card it grants you.
Clockwork Gnome provides an excellent starting point for a Mech synergy deck. It will provide a target on turn 1 for any potential follow-up synergy cards, as well as being able to be played for free with Mechwarper. The Deathrattle effect also creates another 1 Mana spell that can be used to synergise with Flamewaker or Mana Wyrm in a Tempo focused Mage deck.
Clockwork Gnome is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens