Clockwork Gnome — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Clockwork Gnome is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Despite its low health, Clockwork Gnome still has potential to be a strong value card. Upon death it can almost be considered to replace itself due to the Spare Part card it grants you.
2. Constructed Play
Clockwork Gnome provides an excellent starting point for a Mech synergy deck. It will provide a target on turn 1 for any potential follow-up synergy cards, as well as being able to be played for free with Mechwarper. The Deathrattle effect also creates another 1 Mana spell that can be used to synergise with Flamewaker or Mana Wyrm in a Tempo focused Mage deck.
Clockwork Gnome is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard