Primordial Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Primordial Drake is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Primordial Drake is a powerful defensive late-game minion with a powerful Battlecry. It is comparable to Baron Geddon due to its 2 AoE effect, however it is generally more favourable due to its defensive statline and Taunt ability.
2. Constructed Play
Primordial Drake is a solid tech card for any deck that feels particularly vulnerable to Aggro. It is a stronger choice in Warrior decks as it can also be used to help progress Fire Plume's Heart.
In Arena, Primordial Drake is an excellent minion. AoE effects are weighted very highly in Arena, and additionally, as an 8-Health Taunt minion, it will often be able to at least trade evenly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior