Primordial Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Primordial Drake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Primordial Drake is a powerful defensive late-game minion with a powerful Battlecry. It is comparable to Baron Geddon due to its 2 AoE effect, however it is generally more favourable due to its defensive statline and Taunt ability.
2. Constructed Play
Primordial Drake is a solid tech card for any deck that feels particularly vulnerable to Aggro. It is a stronger choice in Warrior decks as it can also be used to help progress Fire Plume's Heart.
In Arena, Primordial Drake is an excellent minion. AoE effects are weighted very highly in Arena, and additionally, as an 8-Health Taunt minion, it will often be able to at least trade evenly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild