Primordial Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Primordial Drake is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primordial Drake is a powerful defensive late-game minion with a powerful Battlecry. It is comparable todue to its 2 AoE effect, however it is generally more favourable due to its defensive statline and Taunt ability.
Primordial Drake is a solid tech card for any deck that feels particularly vulnerable to Aggro. It is a stronger choice in Warrior decks as it can also be used to help progress Fire Plume's Heart.
In Arena, Primordial Drake is an excellent minion. AoE effects are weighted very highly in Arena, and additionally, as an 8-Health Taunt minion, it will often be able to at least trade evenly.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck