Primordial Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Primordial Drake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primordial Drake is a powerful defensive late-game minion with a powerful Battlecry. It is comparable todue to its 2 AoE effect, however it is generally more favourable due to its defensive statline and Taunt ability.
Primordial Drake is a solid tech card for any deck that feels particularly vulnerable to Aggro. It is a stronger choice in Warrior decks as it can also be used to help progress Fire Plume's Heart.
In Arena, Primordial Drake is an excellent minion. AoE effects are weighted very highly in Arena, and additionally, as an 8-Health Taunt minion, it will often be able to at least trade evenly.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens