Primordial Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Primordial Drake is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Primordial Drake is a powerful defensive late-game minion with a powerful Battlecry. It is comparable todue to its 2 AoE effect, however it is generally more favourable due to its defensive statline and Taunt ability.
Primordial Drake is a solid tech card for any deck that feels particularly vulnerable to Aggro. It is a stronger choice in Warrior decks as it can also be used to help progress Fire Plume's Heart.
In Arena, Primordial Drake is an excellent minion. AoE effects are weighted very highly in Arena, and additionally, as an 8-Health Taunt minion, it will often be able to at least trade evenly.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck