Call to Arms — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Call to Arms is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Call to Arms is a powerful spell which can bring out three 2-Mana minions consistently on Turn 4 in decks with no 1-drops. This opens up a variety of strategies, but the tempo gained from such a play is difficult for many decks to deal with. As an aside, the deck-thinning that is achieved by using Call to Arms early also allows for fewer mid-game bad draws, when drawing cheap minions is not usually welcome.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Call to Arms is a very powerful card. Your deck can be built such that it fetches mainly, or only, 2-drops. The deck can play buffs and be very sure to have a minion on board to be able to receive the buff. Call to Arms allows for board-flooding strategies to work consistently well, although flooding the board means that playing some 1-drops and diluting the Call to Arms is usually a downside that has to be accepted to maintain synergy and early-game consistency.
Call to Arms is a strong card in Arena. Even if you have some 1-drops in your deck, you will usually have more 2-drops, and Call to Arms will add consistency to both your ability to populate the board, and to your future draws.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter