Call to Arms — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Call to Arms is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Call to Arms is a powerful spell which can bring out three 2-Mana minions consistently on Turn 4 in decks with no 1-drops. This opens up a variety of strategies, but the tempo gained from such a play is difficult for many decks to deal with. As an aside, the deck-thinning that is achieved by using Call to Arms early also allows for fewer mid-game bad draws, when drawing cheap minions is not usually welcome.
In Constructed play, Call to Arms is a very powerful card. Your deck can be built such that it fetches mainly, or only, 2-drops. The deck can play buffs and be very sure to have a minion on board to be able to receive the buff. Call to Arms allows for board-flooding strategies to work consistently well, although flooding the board means that playing some 1-drops and diluting the Call to Arms is usually a downside that has to be accepted to maintain synergy and early-game consistency.
Call to Arms is a strong card in Arena. Even if you have some 1-drops in your deck, you will usually have more 2-drops, and Call to Arms will add consistency to both your ability to populate the board, and to your future draws.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List