Loot Hoarder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loot Hoarder is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loot Hoarder is a good card for keeping the board under control, while searching through the deck for more cards. This means that it is most commonly found in Combo decks, but it can also be found in extremely aggressive decks from time to time.
In Constructed play, Loot Hoarder is a great card for Combo decks. The 2/1 body can often either force the opponent to spend Mana pinging it, or can directly trade into an enemy minion. Either of those are great for the Combo deck, as it gets one step closer to finding the Combo pieces it needs whilst slowing down the opponent. From time to time, Loot Hoarder can be found in extremely aggressive decks where the card draw is used to keep up your hand size.
Loot Hoarder is a reasonable card in Arena, as it can help to keep your deck consistent by using its card draw. It will often be able to directly challenge an opposing 2/3 minion on Turn 2, which is a victory as it replaces itself with its Deathrattle effect.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck