Table of Contents
Loot Hoarder is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Loot Hoarder is a useful card for two reasons. Firstly, the card draw effect means that the card will usually replace itself in your hand. Secondly by having 2 power, it is actually capable of being aggressive, or making reasonable trades, unlike other options such as Novice Engineer.
2. Constructed Play
Loot Hoarder is most commonly used in Constructed in Combo decks that aim to draw as many cards as possible, or in very aggressive decks that require ways to draw cards without slowing down and relinquishing pressure.
Loot Hoarder is a fairly average card in Arena. Against Classes that cannot do 1 damage easily, it can represent decent value if matched up against a 3/2 minion in the early game. However, it will always suffer against opposing 2/3 minions, and loses value quite quickly as the game progresses.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Aggro Rogue Deck
- Secret Mage L0rinda Variant Deck
- Freeze Mage Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Jade Rogue Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Freeze Mage Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Open the Waygate Antonidas OTK Mage Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Control Paladin Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Tempo Awaken the Makers Priest Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Djinni OTK Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Velen OTK Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Malygos Freeze Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Tempo Mage Wild Deck
- Freeze Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Aggro Freeze Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Garr Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- High Justice Grimstone Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists