Loot Hoarder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loot Hoarder is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loot Hoarder is a good card for keeping the board under control, while searching through the deck for more cards. This means that it is most commonly found in Combo decks, but it can also be found in extremely aggressive decks from time to time.
In Constructed play, Loot Hoarder is a great card for Combo decks. The 2/1 body can often either force the opponent to spend Mana pinging it, or can directly trade into an enemy minion. Either of those are great for the Combo deck, as it gets one step closer to finding the Combo pieces it needs whilst slowing down the opponent. From time to time, Loot Hoarder can be found in extremely aggressive decks where the card draw is used to keep up your hand size.
Loot Hoarder is a reasonable card in Arena, as it can help to keep your deck consistent by using its card draw. It will often be able to directly challenge an opposing 2/3 minion on Turn 2, which is a victory as it replaces itself with its Deathrattle effect.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List