Loot Hoarder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loot Hoarder is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loot Hoarder is a good card for keeping the board under control, while searching through the deck for more cards. This means that it is most commonly found in Combo decks, but it can also be found in extremely aggressive decks from time to time.
In Constructed play, Loot Hoarder is a great card for Combo decks. The 2/1 body can often either force the opponent to spend Mana pinging it, or can directly trade into an enemy minion. Either of those are great for the Combo deck, as it gets one step closer to finding the Combo pieces it needs whilst slowing down the opponent. From time to time, Loot Hoarder can be found in extremely aggressive decks where the card draw is used to keep up your hand size.
Loot Hoarder is a reasonable card in Arena, as it can help to keep your deck consistent by using its card draw. It will often be able to directly challenge an opposing 2/3 minion on Turn 2, which is a victory as it replaces itself with its Deathrattle effect.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck