Loot Hoarder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loot Hoarder is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loot Hoarder is a good card for keeping the board under control, while searching through the deck for more cards. This means that it is most commonly found in Combo decks, but it can also be found in extremely aggressive decks from time to time.
In Constructed play, Loot Hoarder is a great card for Combo decks. The 2/1 body can often either force the opponent to spend Mana pinging it, or can directly trade into an enemy minion. Either of those are great for the Combo deck, as it gets one step closer to finding the Combo pieces it needs whilst slowing down the opponent. From time to time, Loot Hoarder can be found in extremely aggressive decks where the card draw is used to keep up your hand size.
Loot Hoarder is a reasonable card in Arena, as it can help to keep your deck consistent by using its card draw. It will often be able to directly challenge an opposing 2/3 minion on Turn 2, which is a victory as it replaces itself with its Deathrattle effect.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck