Loot Hoarder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loot Hoarder is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loot Hoarder is a good card for keeping the board under control, while searching through the deck for more cards. This means that it is most commonly found in Combo decks, but it can also be found in extremely aggressive decks from time to time.
In Constructed play, Loot Hoarder is a great card for Combo decks. The 2/1 body can often either force the opponent to spend Mana pinging it, or can directly trade into an enemy minion. Either of those are great for the Combo deck, as it gets one step closer to finding the Combo pieces it needs whilst slowing down the opponent. From time to time, Loot Hoarder can be found in extremely aggressive decks where the card draw is used to keep up your hand size.
Loot Hoarder is a reasonable card in Arena, as it can help to keep your deck consistent by using its card draw. It will often be able to directly challenge an opposing 2/3 minion on Turn 2, which is a victory as it replaces itself with its Deathrattle effect.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild