Dirty Rat — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dirty Rat is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dirty Rat is a powerful minion with a unique effect. It is one of the few cards that can interact with your opponent's hand directly and can be an excellent tool for disrupting combo decks by removing key cards from their hand. It can also be a great tool for manipulating the board to enable cards such as Mind Control Tech.
In Constructed, Dirty Rat is an excellent minion. It regularly sees play in Control decks as a counter to very aggressive decks and also disrupt other decks by removing key cards from their hand.
Dirty Rat is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens