Dirty Rat — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dirty Rat is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dirty Rat is a powerful minion with a unique effect. It is one of the few cards that can interact with your opponent's hand directly and can be an excellent tool for disrupting combo decks by removing key cards from their hand. It can also be a great tool for manipulating the board to enable cards such as Mind Control Tech.
In Constructed, Dirty Rat is an excellent minion. It regularly sees play in Control decks as a counter to very aggressive decks and also disrupt other decks by removing key cards from their hand.
Dirty Rat is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck