Dirty Rat — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dirty Rat is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dirty Rat is a powerful minion with a unique effect. It is one of the few cards that can interact with your opponent's hand directly and can be an excellent tool for disrupting combo decks by removing key cards from their hand. It can also be a great tool for manipulating the board to enable cards such as Mind Control Tech.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dirty Rat is an excellent minion. It regularly sees play in Control decks as a counter to very aggressive decks and also disrupt other decks by removing key cards from their hand.
In Arena, Dirty Rat is a poor card. It is difficult to draft any cards to synergise with Dirty Rat in Arena and in most cases the minion pulled from your opponent's hand will be stronger than Dirty Rat, causing a Tempo swing in favour of your opponent.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- What's the Move #13 - A Beginner-Friendly Episode
- Twitch Prime Promotion for Two Free K&C Packs
- Choose Your Hearthstone World Champion To Win Free Packs
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Upcoming Hearthstone Update on February
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #8
- Battle.net App Update: January 9th
- What's the Move #12 - Featuring TerrenceM!
- Elemental Mage Deck List
- Zoo Warlock Deck List
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Aggro Druid Deck List
- Rogue Dungeon Run
- Dungeon Run Progress Thread
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone 80g quest TRADING