Dirty Rat — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dirty Rat is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dirty Rat is a powerful minion with a unique effect. It is one of the few cards that can interact with your opponent's hand directly and can be an excellent tool for disrupting combo decks by removing key cards from their hand. It can also be a great tool for manipulating the board to enable cards such as Mind Control Tech.
In Constructed, Dirty Rat is an excellent minion. It regularly sees play in Control decks as a counter to very aggressive decks and also disrupt other decks by removing key cards from their hand.
Dirty Rat is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List