Dirty Rat — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dirty Rat is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dirty Rat is a powerful minion with a unique effect. It is one of the few cards that can interact with your opponent's hand directly and can be an excellent tool for disrupting combo decks by removing key cards from their hand. It can also be a great tool for manipulating the board to enable cards such as Mind Control Tech.
In Constructed, Dirty Rat is an excellent minion. It regularly sees play in Control decks as a counter to very aggressive decks and also disrupt other decks by removing key cards from their hand.
Dirty Rat is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck