Potion of Heroism — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Heroism is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Potion of Heroism is best used to help get a free trade. With this in mind, it can be viewed as a conditional removal spell. It is usually correct to play the card on the turn in which you intend to use the Divine Shield, rather than to play it preemptively. This means that you often get to absorb significant damage with the shield, while if you leave the shield up for your opponent to deal with, it will often be removed for only one point of damage.
In Constructed, Potion of Heroism is a great card. As long as the deck is designed to have enough board presence, the Potion will often represent a lot of damage to an enemy minion. Drawing a card in decks that use buffs is always at a premium, and Potion of Heroism removes the need to include cards such as Divine Favor to keep up the hand size.
Potion of Heroism is a good card in Arena. The Divine Shield ability is a strong one when manipulating trades in your favour, and the fact that it does not cost you a card will allow you to sustain your advantage later into the game.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter