Potion of Heroism — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Heroism is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Potion of Heroism is best used to help get a free trade. With this in mind, it can be viewed as a conditional removal spell. It is usually correct to play the card on the turn in which you intend to use the Divine Shield, rather than to play it preemptively. This means that you often get to absorb significant damage with the shield, while if you leave the shield up for your opponent to deal with, it will often be removed for only one point of damage.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Potion of Heroism is a great card. As long as the deck is designed to have enough board presence, the Potion will often represent a lot of damage to an enemy minion. Drawing a card in decks that use buffs is always at a premium, and Potion of Heroism removes the need to include cards such as Divine Favor to keep up the hand size.
Potion of Heroism is a good card in Arena. The Divine Shield ability is a strong one when manipulating trades in your favour, and the fact that it does not cost you a card will allow you to sustain your advantage later into the game.
4. Meta Decks with Potion of Heroism
Quest Paladin Deck 1 weapon, 13 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero_card
|14,140||Apr 16 2018|
- Two Priest Cards Revealed in Loa & Lore Hearthside Chat with Dave Kosak
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #29
- Tavern Brawl: A Temporus Shift
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Pull of the Day
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?