Potion of Heroism — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Heroism is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Potion of Heroism is best used to help get a free trade. With this in mind, it can be viewed as a conditional removal spell. It is usually correct to play the card on the turn in which you intend to use the Divine Shield, rather than to play it preemptively. This means that you often get to absorb significant damage with the shield, while if you leave the shield up for your opponent to deal with, it will often be removed for only one point of damage.
In Constructed, Potion of Heroism is a great card. As long as the deck is designed to have enough board presence, the Potion will often represent a lot of damage to an enemy minion. Drawing a card in decks that use buffs is always at a premium, and Potion of Heroism removes the need to include cards such as Divine Favor to keep up the hand size.
Potion of Heroism is a good card in Arena. The Divine Shield ability is a strong one when manipulating trades in your favour, and the fact that it does not cost you a card will allow you to sustain your advantage later into the game.
Decks with Potion of Heroism
Wild OTK DK Paladin Deck Guide 2 weapons, 14 spells, 13 minions, 1 hero card
|11,480||Apr 08 2019|
Quest Paladin Deck 1 weapon, 13 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|14,140||Apr 16 2018|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge