Hammer of Wrath — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Hammer of Wrath is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hammer of Wrath is a reasonable source of Midrange removal. However, it is quite a slow card in comparison to cards likeor that can deal with multiple minions at the same time.
Hammer of Wrath is rarely seen in Constructed. This is not due to any fault in the card's value, but simply because there are much better cards to fit any specific game plan.
Hammer of Wrath is a solid card in Arena. It allows you to deal with a minion effectively and maintain resources in your hand. However, it may be beneficial to your deck overall to pick another card that does not cost 4 Mana, as Paladin Arena drafts can easily become clogged in this slot.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens