Hammer of Wrath — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Hammer of Wrath is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hammer of Wrath is a reasonable source of Midrange removal. However, it is quite a slow card in comparison to cards likeor that can deal with multiple minions at the same time.
Hammer of Wrath is rarely seen in Constructed. This is not due to any fault in the card's value, but simply because there are much better cards to fit any specific game plan.
Hammer of Wrath is a solid card in Arena. It allows you to deal with a minion effectively and maintain resources in your hand. However, it may be beneficial to your deck overall to pick another card that does not cost 4 Mana, as Paladin Arena drafts can easily become clogged in this slot.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck