Hammer of Wrath — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Hammer of Wrath
- 5. Budget Decks with Hammer of Wrath
Hammer of Wrath is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hammer of Wrath is a reasonable source of Midrange removal. However, it is quite a slow card in comparison to cards like Truesilver Champion or Consecration that can deal with multiple minions at the same time.
2. Constructed Play
Hammer of Wrath is rarely seen in Constructed. This is not due to any fault in the card's value, but simply because there are much better cards to fit any specific game plan.
Hammer of Wrath is a solid card in Arena. It allows you to deal with a minion effectively and maintain resources in your hand. However, it may be beneficial to your deck overall to pick another card that does not cost 4 Mana, as Paladin Arena drafts can easily become clogged in this slot.
4. Meta Decks with Hammer of Wrath
Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck 17 spells, 12 minions, 1 hero_card
|10,780||Feb 06 2019|
5. Budget Decks with Hammer of Wrath
Basic Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 6 spells, 22 minions
|0||Nov 20 2018|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!