Hammer of Wrath
Table of Contents
Hammer of Wrath is a Paladin-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hammer of Wrath is a reasonable source of Midrange removal. However, it is quite a slow card in comparison to cards like Truesilver Champion or Consecration that can deal with multiple minions at the same time.
2. Constructed Play
Hammer of Wrath is rarely seen in Constructed. This is not due to any fault in the card's value, but simply because there are much better cards to fit any specific game plan.
Hammer of Wrath is a solid card in Arena. It allows you to deal with a minion effectively and maintain resources in your hand. However, it may be beneficial to your deck overall to pick another card that does not cost 4 Mana, as Paladin Arena drafts can easily become clogged in this slot.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists