FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aleco

Weekly Brawl: Miniature Warfare

0yIjnJQ.png

This week's brawl turns all of your minions into 1/1s that cost 1 Mana.

This week's brawl is called "Miniature Warfare", and it does exactly what it says on the tin. All of your minions become 1 Mana 1/1s, but they keep all of their abilities. It's worth noting that minions created from effects such as Cairne Bloodhoof or Devilsaur Egg are still 1/1s.

My mind immediately went to Deathrattle Priest when I saw this brawl. The first cards to make it into my deck were Awaken the MakersN'Zoth, the CorruptorViolet WurmPolluted Hoarder and Loot Hoarder. I rounded out the rest of my list with the most cost-effective Deathrattle minions I could find, Potion of Madness, and Spirit Lash, and was able to collect on my free Basic pack with ease.

What cards do you immediately think of with this weekly Brawl? Primordial Drake? Cabal Shadow PriestGrand Archivist? Let us know what you tried out in the comment section!

• Thanks 1

I immediately went to build Mage Exodia Combo. With Archmage Antonidas only costing 1 this can be easily pulled off without Emperor Thaurissan or Open the Waygate. All you need are two Sorcerer's Apprentice, two Molten Reflection and a Simulacrum for redundancy.

Fill out the deck with card draw/cycling (Arcane Intellect and about every minion in my collection that has a 'Draw a Card' battlecry or deathrattle) and removal to stall until the combo is assembled (Arcane ExplosionPrimordial Drake, Baron GeddonAbominationTwilight Flamecaller, ...). List is far from tuned yet, but led to an easy victory.

Edited by Kobal

There is bugged deck for warlock with geist that summon ghoul when alli minion die and other one that increase cthun stats for every killed alli minion. Warlock just gave them shield with nerubian Knights of frozen throne card and used defile. Plz remove this as its just broken and you have eternal circle