Violet Wurm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Violet Wurm is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Violet Wurm is a powerful minion that has a similar board-flooding effect to Onyxia. As the board is flooded as part of the Deathrattle effect, opponents will often be more hesitant to remove th main minion body if there is no immediate answer to the Deathrattle.
2. Constructed Play
As Violet Wyrm is an 8-Mana minion, there are many powerful alternative Legendary minions. However, Violet Wurm can be considered as a very cheap substitute for players on a tight budget.
In Arena, Violet Wurm is a good card. It is a very solid card for its cost and can be a great card to draft as a late-game threat where no powerful Legendary minions have been available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter