Violet Wurm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Violet Wurm is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Violet Wurm is a powerful minion that has a similar board-flooding effect to Onyxia. As the board is flooded as part of the Deathrattle effect, opponents will often be more hesitant to remove th main minion body if there is no immediate answer to the Deathrattle.
As Violet Wyrm is an 8-Mana minion, there are many powerful alternative Legendary minions. However, Violet Wurm can be considered as a very cheap substitute for players on a tight budget.
In Arena, Violet Wurm is a good card. It is a very solid card for its cost and can be a great card to draft as a late-game threat where no powerful Legendary minions have been available.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List