Violet Wurm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Violet Wurm is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Violet Wurm is a powerful minion that has a similar board-flooding effect to Onyxia. As the board is flooded as part of the Deathrattle effect, opponents will often be more hesitant to remove th main minion body if there is no immediate answer to the Deathrattle.
As Violet Wyrm is an 8-Mana minion, there are many powerful alternative Legendary minions. However, Violet Wurm can be considered as a very cheap substitute for players on a tight budget.
In Arena, Violet Wurm is a good card. It is a very solid card for its cost and can be a great card to draft as a late-game threat where no powerful Legendary minions have been available.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards