Violet Wurm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Violet Wurm is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Violet Wurm is a powerful minion that has a similar board-flooding effect to Onyxia. As the board is flooded as part of the Deathrattle effect, opponents will often be more hesitant to remove th main minion body if there is no immediate answer to the Deathrattle.
As Violet Wyrm is an 8-Mana minion, there are many powerful alternative Legendary minions. However, Violet Wurm can be considered as a very cheap substitute for players on a tight budget.
In Arena, Violet Wurm is a good card. It is a very solid card for its cost and can be a great card to draft as a late-game threat where no powerful Legendary minions have been available.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?