Violet Wurm — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Violet Wurm is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Violet Wurm is a powerful minion that has a similar board-flooding effect to Onyxia. As the board is flooded as part of the Deathrattle effect, opponents will often be more hesitant to remove th main minion body if there is no immediate answer to the Deathrattle.
As Violet Wyrm is an 8-Mana minion, there are many powerful alternative Legendary minions. However, Violet Wurm can be considered as a very cheap substitute for players on a tight budget.
In Arena, Violet Wurm is a good card. It is a very solid card for its cost and can be a great card to draft as a late-game threat where no powerful Legendary minions have been available.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck