Baron Geddon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baron Geddon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baron Geddon is an excellent tech card in a Control deck against more aggressive decks to control their board flooding strategies. It can help you stabilise the board effectively and allow you to clear the way for your other late-game minions.
In Constructed, Baron Geddon is commonly used in high curve Control decks such as Control Warrior to counter aggressive board flooding decks like Secret Paladin and Zoo. Baron Geddon is a card that you need to evaluate carefully to see if it fits in your deck, if the meta is too slow for it, you will generally want a higher value threat in your deck instead.
Baron Geddon is a mid-tier Legendary in Arena. It can be excellent in the right situation, but because of this situational nature it can also stick in your hand when the time is not right for it. It will generally be an improvement to your deck if it is not up against a top-tier Legendary though.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List