Baron Geddon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baron Geddon is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baron Geddon is an excellent tech card in a Control deck against more aggressive decks to control their board flooding strategies. It can help you stabilise the board effectively and allow you to clear the way for your other late-game minions.
In Constructed, Baron Geddon is commonly used in high curve Control decks such as Control Warrior to counter aggressive board flooding decks like Secret Paladin and Zoo. Baron Geddon is a card that you need to evaluate carefully to see if it fits in your deck, if the meta is too slow for it, you will generally want a higher value threat in your deck instead.
Baron Geddon is a mid-tier Legendary in Arena. It can be excellent in the right situation, but because of this situational nature it can also stick in your hand when the time is not right for it. It will generally be an improvement to your deck if it is not up against a top-tier Legendary though.
Decks with Baron Geddon
Wild Control Mage Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|15,440||Apr 10 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide