Baron Geddon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baron Geddon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baron Geddon is an excellent tech card in a Control deck against more aggressive decks to control their board flooding strategies. It can help you stabilise the board effectively and allow you to clear the way for your other late-game minions.
In Constructed, Baron Geddon is commonly used in high curve Control decks such as Control Warrior to counter aggressive board flooding decks like Secret Paladin and Zoo. Baron Geddon is a card that you need to evaluate carefully to see if it fits in your deck, if the meta is too slow for it, you will generally want a higher value threat in your deck instead.
Baron Geddon is a mid-tier Legendary in Arena. It can be excellent in the right situation, but because of this situational nature it can also stick in your hand when the time is not right for it. It will generally be an improvement to your deck if it is not up against a top-tier Legendary though.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List