Table of Contents
Baron Geddon is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Baron Geddon is an excellent tech card in a Control deck against more aggressive decks to control their board flooding strategies. It can help you stabilise the board effectively and allow you to clear the way for your other late-game minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Baron Geddon is commonly used in high curve Control decks such as Control Warrior to counter aggressive board flooding decks like Secret Paladin and Zoo. Baron Geddon is a card that you need to evaluate carefully to see if it fits in your deck, if the meta is too slow for it, you will generally want a higher value threat in your deck instead.
Baron Geddon is a mid-tier Legendary in Arena. It can be excellent in the right situation, but because of this situational nature it can also stick in your hand when the time is not right for it. It will generally be an improvement to your deck if it is not up against a top-tier Legendary though.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists