Baron Geddon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baron Geddon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baron Geddon is an excellent tech card in a Control deck against more aggressive decks to control their board flooding strategies. It can help you stabilise the board effectively and allow you to clear the way for your other late-game minions.
In Constructed, Baron Geddon is commonly used in high curve Control decks such as Control Warrior to counter aggressive board flooding decks like Secret Paladin and Zoo. Baron Geddon is a card that you need to evaluate carefully to see if it fits in your deck, if the meta is too slow for it, you will generally want a higher value threat in your deck instead.
Baron Geddon is a mid-tier Legendary in Arena. It can be excellent in the right situation, but because of this situational nature it can also stick in your hand when the time is not right for it. It will generally be an improvement to your deck if it is not up against a top-tier Legendary though.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck