Arcane Explosion — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Explosion is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 28 and 30 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Explosion is too weak of an effect to be worth a card in your deck in most situations. 1 damage will rarely be enough to deal with your opponents board.
Arcane Explosion is a poor choice for your deck. It can be effective against Paladin decks using Muster for Battle, or Warlock decks using Imp-losion, but these are niche situations that do not justify including such a weak card in your deck.
Arcane Explosion is a very weak card in Arena. It does not deal enough damage to deal with common minions and there are many more effective AoE spells for Mage.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List