Arcane Explosion — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Explosion is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 28 and 30 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Explosion is too weak of an effect to be worth a card in your deck in most situations. 1 damage will rarely be enough to deal with your opponents board.
2. Constructed Play
Arcane Explosion is a poor choice for your deck. It can be effective against Paladin decks using Muster for Battle, or Warlock decks using Imp-losion, but these are niche situations that do not justify including such a weak card in your deck.
Arcane Explosion is a very weak card in Arena. It does not deal enough damage to deal with common minions and there are many more effective AoE spells for Mage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Terestian Illhoof Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Curator Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Silverware Golem Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode)
- Basic Giantfin Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Zinaar Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Zinaar Tempo Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day