Arcane Explosion — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Explosion is a Mage-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 28 and 30 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Explosion is too weak of an effect to be worth a card in your deck in most situations. 1 damage will rarely be enough to deal with your opponents board.
2. Constructed Play
Arcane Explosion is a poor choice for your deck. It can be effective against Paladin decks using Muster for Battle, or Warlock decks using Imp-losion, but these are niche situations that do not justify including such a weak card in your deck.
Arcane Explosion is a very weak card in Arena. It does not deal enough damage to deal with common minions and there are many more effective AoE spells for Mage.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?