Grand Archivist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grand Archivist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grand Archivist can represent a lot of value, if it manages to cast a big spell from your deck, and chooses the correct targets. For this reason, Spells which only target the opponent and their board, such as Pyroblast which might end up being counter-productive., are usually a better fit than cards such as
In Constructed play, Grand Archivist is a build-around card. This means that you need to consider how to build your deck to take advantage of the ability. In the case of the Archivist, you need to get a lot of value from its ability to make up for the lack of stats, and so any decks you build with Grand Archivist included will need to have expensive spells and a slow gameplan.
In Arena, Grand Archivist is a poor card. The minion's stats are nowhere near big enough to be worth 8-Mana, and the ability is far too difficult to control.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List