Grand Archivist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grand Archivist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grand Archivist can represent a lot of value, if it manages to cast a big spell from your deck, and chooses the correct targets. For this reason, Spells which only target the opponent and their board, such as, are usually a better fit than cards such as which might end up being counter-productive.
In Constructed play, Grand Archivist is a build-around card. This means that you need to consider how to build your deck to take advantage of the ability. In the case of the Archivist, you need to get a lot of value from its ability to make up for the lack of stats, and so any decks you build with Grand Archivist included will need to have expensive spells and a slow gameplan.
In Arena, Grand Archivist is a poor card. The minion's stats are nowhere near big enough to be worth 8-Mana, and the ability is far too difficult to control.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck