Grand Archivist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grand Archivist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grand Archivist can represent a lot of value, if it manages to cast a big spell from your deck, and chooses the correct targets. For this reason, Spells which only target the opponent and their board, such as Flamestrike, are usually a better fit than cards such as Pyroblast which might end up being counter-productive.
In Constructed play, Grand Archivist is a build-around card. This means that you need to consider how to build your deck to take advantage of the ability. In the case of the Archivist, you need to get a lot of value from its ability to make up for the lack of stats, and so any decks you build with Grand Archivist included will need to have expensive spells and a slow gameplan.
In Arena, Grand Archivist is a poor card. The minion's stats are nowhere near big enough to be worth 8-Mana, and the ability is far too difficult to control.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike