Grand Archivist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grand Archivist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grand Archivist can represent a lot of value, if it manages to cast a big spell from your deck, and chooses the correct targets. For this reason, Spells which only target the opponent and their board, such as, are usually a better fit than cards such as which might end up being counter-productive.
In Constructed play, Grand Archivist is a build-around card. This means that you need to consider how to build your deck to take advantage of the ability. In the case of the Archivist, you need to get a lot of value from its ability to make up for the lack of stats, and so any decks you build with Grand Archivist included will need to have expensive spells and a slow gameplan.
In Arena, Grand Archivist is a poor card. The minion's stats are nowhere near big enough to be worth 8-Mana, and the ability is far too difficult to control.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List