Table of Contents
Twilight Flamecaller is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twilight Flamecaller is an effective anti-aggro card. In comparison to Arcane Explosion it offers a 2/2 body for only 1 additional Mana which makes it an appealing proposition. However, it offers little to no impact in many matchups.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Twilight Flamecaller can be a useful tech card against an aggressive meta, but generally it is not strong enough in a wide variety of matchups to be a strong choice on the ladder.
In Arena, Twilight Flamecaller is an effective minion. Many interactions in Arena lead to minions being left on 1 HP after making a trade and Twilight Flamecaller can allow you to take care of them without the loss of Tempo from using your Hero Power.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists