Twilight Flamecaller — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Flamecaller is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Flamecaller is an effective anti-aggro card. In comparison to Arcane Explosion it offers a 2/2 body for only 1 additional Mana which makes it an appealing proposition. However, it offers little to no impact in many matchups.
In Constructed, Twilight Flamecaller can be a useful tech card against an aggressive meta, but generally it is not strong enough in a wide variety of matchups to be a strong choice on the ladder.
Twilight Flamecaller is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck