Twilight Flamecaller — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Flamecaller is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Flamecaller is an effective anti-aggro card. In comparison to Arcane Explosion it offers a 2/2 body for only 1 additional Mana which makes it an appealing proposition. However, it offers little to no impact in many matchups.
In Constructed, Twilight Flamecaller can be a useful tech card against an aggressive meta, but generally it is not strong enough in a wide variety of matchups to be a strong choice on the ladder.
Twilight Flamecaller is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS