Twilight Flamecaller — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Flamecaller is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Twilight Flamecaller is an effective anti-aggro card. In comparison to Arcane Explosion it offers a 2/2 body for only 1 additional Mana which makes it an appealing proposition. However, it offers little to no impact in many matchups.
In Constructed, Twilight Flamecaller can be a useful tech card against an aggressive meta, but generally it is not strong enough in a wide variety of matchups to be a strong choice on the ladder.
Twilight Flamecaller is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Twilight Flamecaller
Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Heroic Mode) 17 spells, 13 minions
|6,640||Aug 11 2016|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide