Twilight Flamecaller — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Twilight Flamecaller is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Twilight Flamecaller is an effective anti-aggro card. In comparison to Arcane Explosion it offers a 2/2 body for only 1 additional Mana which makes it an appealing proposition. However, it offers little to no impact in many matchups.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Twilight Flamecaller can be a useful tech card against an aggressive meta, but generally it is not strong enough in a wide variety of matchups to be a strong choice on the ladder.
In Arena, Twilight Flamecaller is an effective minion. Many interactions in Arena lead to minions being left on 1 HP after making a trade and Twilight Flamecaller can allow you to take care of them without the loss of Tempo from using your Hero Power.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard