Polluted Hoarder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Polluted Hoarder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Polluted Hoarder is a card draw effect that unlike many options is able to trade up on the board if your opponent does not have a source of small damage to remove it. Generally, if playing a minion with weaker stats for an additional purpose such as card draw, it is preferred to have higher attack since it does have the potential to fight for the board.
In Constructed, Polluted Hoarder can serve a purpose in a combo deck that is looking to gather pieces for an end-game turn, or in an Aggro deck that finds itself low on resources often due to its high attack.
Polluted Hoarder is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens