Polluted Hoarder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Polluted Hoarder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Polluted Hoarder is a card draw effect that unlike many options is able to trade up on the board if your opponent does not have a source of small damage to remove it. Generally, if playing a minion with weaker stats for an additional purpose such as card draw, it is preferred to have higher attack since it does have the potential to fight for the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Polluted Hoarder can serve a purpose in a combo deck that is looking to gather pieces for an end-game turn, or in an Aggro deck that finds itself low on resources often due to its high attack.
Polluted Hoarder is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!