Table of Contents
Polluted Hoarder is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Polluted Hoarder is a card draw effect that unlike many options is able to trade up on the board if your opponent does not have a source of small damage to remove it. Generally, if playing a minion with weaker stats for an additional purpose such as card draw, it is preferred to have higher attack since it does have the potential to fight for the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Polluted Hoarder can serve a purpose in a combo deck that is looking to gather pieces for an end-game turn, or in an Aggro deck that finds itself low on resources often due to its high attack.
In Arena, Polluted Hoarder is a below average card. It can suffer you a huge tempo loss if played early because it will trade with any commmon 2-drop minion. However, later in the game, it can prove more useful as it will trade relatively effectively against other mid- to late-game minions while replacing itself in your hand.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists