Potion of Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Madness is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Potion of Madness is a situational card, but a superb one in the right situation. It can enable clean 2-for-1 trades by allowing you to trade two of your opponents minions into each other. On top of this, any Deathrattle effects from the minion you took control of will remain on your side at the end of your turn. When combined with Pint-Size Potion it is possible to steal almost any minion for a total of 2 Mana.
2. Constructed Play
Potion of Madness is a fantastic card in the right situation, but the situational nature means it is only usually included in Priest decks when the meta is right for it. When the meta is full of Deathrattle minions, Potion of Madness can be an amazing card to fight back against them.
Potion of Madness is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter