Potion of Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Madness is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Potion of Madness is a situational card, but a superb one in the right situation. It can enable clean 2-for-1 trades by allowing you to trade two of your opponents minions into each other. On top of this, any Deathrattle effects from the minion you took control of will remain on your side at the end of your turn. When combined with Pint-Size Potion it is possible to steal almost any minion for a total of 2 Mana.
Potion of Madness is a fantastic card in the right situation, but the situational nature means it is only usually included in Priest decks when the meta is right for it. When the meta is full of Deathrattle minions, Potion of Madness can be an amazing card to fight back against them.
Potion of Madness is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge