Potion of Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Madness is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Potion of Madness is a situational card, but a superb one in the right situation. It can enable clean 2-for-1 trades by allowing you to trade two of your opponents minions into each other. On top of this, any Deathrattle effects from the minion you took control of will remain on your side at the end of your turn. When combined with Pint-Size Potion it is possible to steal almost any minion for a total of 2 Mana.
Potion of Madness is a fantastic card in the right situation, but the situational nature means it is only usually included in Priest decks when the meta is right for it. When the meta is full of Deathrattle minions, Potion of Madness can be an amazing card to fight back against them.
Potion of Madness is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior