Potion of Madness — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Potion of Madness is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Potion of Madness is a situational card, but a superb one in the right situation. It can enable clean 2-for-1 trades by allowing you to trade two of your opponents minions into each other. On top of this, any Deathrattle effects from the minion you took control of will remain on your side at the end of your turn. When combined with Pint-Size Potion it is possible to steal almost any minion for a total of 2 Mana.
Potion of Madness is a fantastic card in the right situation, but the situational nature means it is only usually included in Priest decks when the meta is right for it. When the meta is full of Deathrattle minions, Potion of Madness can be an amazing card to fight back against them.
Potion of Madness is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck