Cabal Shadow Priest — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Cabal Shadow Priest is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cabal Shadow Priest is very good at swinging a board state in your favour. In Tempo-based Priest decks, it can help to generate a big enough swing to finish off an opponent. Over time, the card has become slightly less powerful in Control decks, as larger and larger minions have become a feature of the mid-game.
In Constructed play, Cabal Shadow Priest can be used in combination with cards such as Pint-Size Potion to steal medium-sized enemy minions. It is particularly powerful in Dragon Priest variants, where the additional tempo gained from stealing an opposing minion can often be enough to run your opponent out of resources and time.
Cabal Shadow Priest is one of the best Priest cards in Arena play. In Arena, minion interactions are key. This means that the ability to play a decent-sized minion of your own, in conjunction with the big swing that comes with stealing a minion, means that Cabal Shadow Priest represents an enormous amount of both tempo and value.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck