Cabal Shadow Priest — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Cabal Shadow Priest is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cabal Shadow Priest is very good at swinging a board state in your favour. In Tempo-based Priest decks, it can help to generate a big enough swing to finish off an opponent. Over time, the card has become slightly less powerful in Control decks, as larger and larger minions have become a feature of the mid-game.
In Constructed play, Cabal Shadow Priest can be used in combination with cards such as Pint-Size Potion to steal medium-sized enemy minions. It is particularly powerful in Dragon Priest variants, where the additional tempo gained from stealing an opposing minion can often be enough to run your opponent out of resources and time.
Cabal Shadow Priest is one of the best Priest cards in Arena play. In Arena, minion interactions are key. This means that the ability to play a decent-sized minion of your own, in conjunction with the big swing that comes with stealing a minion, means that Cabal Shadow Priest represents an enormous amount of both tempo and value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck