Cabal Shadow Priest — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Cabal Shadow Priest is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cabal Shadow Priest is very good at swinging a board state in your favour. In Tempo-based Priest decks, it can help to generate a big enough swing to finish off an opponent. Over time, the card has become slightly less powerful in Control decks, as larger and larger minions have become a feature of the mid-game.
In Constructed play, Cabal Shadow Priest can be used in combination with cards such as Pint-Size Potion to steal medium-sized enemy minions. It is particularly powerful in Dragon Priest variants, where the additional tempo gained from stealing an opposing minion can often be enough to run your opponent out of resources and time.
Cabal Shadow Priest is one of the best Priest cards in Arena play. In Arena, minion interactions are key. This means that the ability to play a decent-sized minion of your own, in conjunction with the big swing that comes with stealing a minion, means that Cabal Shadow Priest represents an enormous amount of both tempo and value.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike