Cabal Shadow Priest — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Cabal Shadow Priest is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cabal Shadow Priest is very good at swinging a board state in your favour. In Tempo-based Priest decks, it can help to generate a big enough swing to finish off an opponent. Over time, the card has become slightly less powerful in Control decks, as larger and larger minions have become a feature of the mid-game.
In Constructed play, Cabal Shadow Priest can be used in combination with cards such as Pint-Size Potion to steal medium-sized enemy minions. It is particularly powerful in Dragon Priest variants, where the additional tempo gained from stealing an opposing minion can often be enough to run your opponent out of resources and time.
Cabal Shadow Priest is one of the best Priest cards in Arena play. In Arena, minion interactions are key. This means that the ability to play a decent-sized minion of your own, in conjunction with the big swing that comes with stealing a minion, means that Cabal Shadow Priest represents an enormous amount of both tempo and value.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior