Cabal Shadow Priest — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Cabal Shadow Priest is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cabal Shadow Priest is very good at swinging a board state in your favour. In Tempo-based Priest decks, it can help to generate a big enough swing to finish off an opponent. Over time, the card has become slightly less powerful in Control decks, as larger and larger minions have become a feature of the mid-game.
In Constructed play, Cabal Shadow Priest can be used in combination with cards such as Pint-Size Potion to steal medium-sized enemy minions. It is particularly powerful in Dragon Priest variants, where the additional tempo gained from stealing an opposing minion can often be enough to run your opponent out of resources and time.
Cabal Shadow Priest is one of the best Priest cards in Arena play. In Arena, minion interactions are key. This means that the ability to play a decent-sized minion of your own, in conjunction with the big swing that comes with stealing a minion, means that Cabal Shadow Priest represents an enormous amount of both tempo and value.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List