Abomination — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Abomination is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Abomination has a Deathrattle effect with very strong potential. However, it is very situational and will only fit in decks that are light on minions of their own, or against very aggressive metagames.
Abomination is not often seen in Constructed decks. However, it can be a potential tech inclusion against aggressive board flooding decks like Warlock Zoo or Mech Mage.
Abomination is a fairly average card in Arena. Although it is potentially powerful, it is also very situational, and is only strong when you are behind. If you are ahead on the board, this card may become unplayable and sit dead in your hand.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards