Abomination — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Abomination is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Abomination has a Deathrattle effect with very strong potential. However, it is very situational and will only fit in decks that are light on minions of their own, or against very aggressive metagames.
Abomination is not often seen in Constructed decks. However, it can be a potential tech inclusion against aggressive board flooding decks like Warlock Zoo or Mech Mage.
Abomination is a fairly average card in Arena. Although it is potentially powerful, it is also very situational, and is only strong when you are behind. If you are ahead on the board, this card may become unplayable and sit dead in your hand.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide