Abomination — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Abomination is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Abomination has a Deathrattle effect with very strong potential. However, it is very situational and will only fit in decks that are light on minions of their own, or against very aggressive metagames.
Abomination is not often seen in Constructed decks. However, it can be a potential tech inclusion against aggressive board flooding decks like Warlock Zoo or Mech Mage.
Abomination is a fairly average card in Arena. Although it is potentially powerful, it is also very situational, and is only strong when you are behind. If you are ahead on the board, this card may become unplayable and sit dead in your hand.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck