Abomination — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Abomination is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Abomination has a Deathrattle effect with very strong potential. However, it is very situational and will only fit in decks that are light on minions of their own, or against very aggressive metagames.
Abomination is not often seen in Constructed decks. However, it can be a potential tech inclusion against aggressive board flooding decks like Warlock Zoo or Mech Mage.
Abomination is a fairly average card in Arena. Although it is potentially powerful, it is also very situational, and is only strong when you are behind. If you are ahead on the board, this card may become unplayable and sit dead in your hand.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck