Abomination — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Abomination is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Abomination has a Deathrattle effect with very strong potential. However, it is very situational and will only fit in decks that are light on minions of their own, or against very aggressive metagames.
Abomination is not often seen in Constructed decks. However, it can be a potential tech inclusion against aggressive board flooding decks like Warlock Zoo or Mech Mage.
Abomination is a fairly average card in Arena. Although it is potentially powerful, it is also very situational, and is only strong when you are behind. If you are ahead on the board, this card may become unplayable and sit dead in your hand.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge