Open the Waygate — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Open the Waygate is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Open the Waygate is a Mage Legendary Quest that requires you to play 6 Spells that did not start in your deck and adds Time Warp to your hand as a reward. Mage has access to a large range of class cards that aid in the completion of the Quest such as: Babbling Book, Shimmering Tempest, Mana Bind, Primordial Glyph, and Cabalist's Tome.
As the Quest requires a large number of random Spells to be played it can be hard complete in a timely manner. As a result, using a slower Mage deck can help ensure there is enough time in situations where many expensive Spells are randomly generated.
Open the Waygate is unavailable in the Arena.
Decks with Open the Waygate
Exodia Mage Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|7,300||Apr 11 2018|
Giants Quest Mage Deck 16 spells, 14 minions
|7,920||Apr 11 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide