Open the Waygate — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Open the Waygate is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Open the Waygate is a Mage Legendary Quest that requires you to play 6 Spells that did not start in your deck and adds Time Warp to your hand as a reward. Mage has access to a large range of class cards that aid in the completion of the Quest such as: Babbling Book, Shimmering Tempest, Mana Bind, Primordial Glyph, and Cabalist's Tome.
As the Quest requires a large number of random Spells to be played it can be hard complete in a timely manner. As a result, using a slower Mage deck can help ensure there is enough time in situations where many expensive Spells are randomly generated.
Open the Waygate is unavailable in the Arena.
Decks with Open the Waygate
Exodia Mage Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|7,300||Apr 11 2018|
Giants Quest Mage Deck 16 spells, 14 minions
|7,920||Apr 11 2018|
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time
- Ferocious Quilboar
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Lady Vashj
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale