Open the Waygate — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Open the Waygate is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Open the Waygate is a Mage Legendary Quest that requires you to play 6 Spells that did not start in your deck and adds Time Warp to your hand as a reward. Mage has access to a large range of class cards that aid in the completion of the Quest such as: Babbling Book, Shimmering Tempest, Mana Bind, Primordial Glyph, and Cabalist's Tome.
As the Quest requires a large number of random Spells to be played it can be hard complete in a timely manner. As a result, using a slower Mage deck can help ensure there is enough time in situations where many expensive Spells are randomly generated.
Open the Waygate is unavailable in the Arena.
Decks with Open the Waygate
Exodia Mage Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|7,300||Apr 11 2018|
Giants Quest Mage Deck 16 spells, 14 minions
|7,920||Apr 11 2018|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?