Spirit Lash — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Lash is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Lash is a great spell for the Priest arsenal. It serves a similar function tothat has regularly seen play in Priest decks, providing a cheap AoE effect to stop the most aggressive decks. Spirit Lash also damages friendly minions in the same way as Wild Pyromancer, which is often regarded as a positive effect due to healing synergies such as .
Spirit-Lash is a great choice for spell-heavy Priest decks. It can be used either instead of or alongsideas a board control tool and a simple method of damaging minions for healing synergies where necessary.
Spirit Lash is a weak card in Arena. The AoE effect of the card is generally too weak to achieve any value, while the fact it also damages friendly minions makes it even harder to utilise. Although the card also has a Lifesteal effect, this offers almost no value in Arena as tempo is much more important than Hero Health.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck