Spirit Lash — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Lash is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Lash is a great spell for the Priest arsenal. It serves a similar function to Wild Pyromancer that has regularly seen play in Priest decks, providing a cheap AoE effect to stop the most aggressive decks. Spirit Lash also damages friendly minions in the same way as Wild Pyromancer, which is often regarded as a positive effect due to healing synergies such as Northshire Cleric.
Spirit-Lash is a great choice for spell-heavy Priest decks. It can be used either instead of or alongside Wild Pyromancer as a board control tool and a simple method of damaging minions for healing synergies where necessary.
Spirit Lash is a weak card in Arena. The AoE effect of the card is generally too weak to achieve any value, while the fact it also damages friendly minions makes it even harder to utilise. Although the card also has a Lifesteal effect, this offers almost no value in Arena as tempo is much more important than Hero Health.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck