Spirit Lash — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Spirit Lash is a Priest-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit Lash is a great spell for the Priest arsenal. It serves a similar function tothat has regularly seen play in Priest decks, providing a cheap AoE effect to stop the most aggressive decks. Spirit Lash also damages friendly minions in the same way as Wild Pyromancer, which is often regarded as a positive effect due to healing synergies such as .
Spirit-Lash is a great choice for spell-heavy Priest decks. It can be used either instead of or alongsideas a board control tool and a simple method of damaging minions for healing synergies where necessary.
Spirit Lash is a weak card in Arena. The AoE effect of the card is generally too weak to achieve any value, while the fact it also damages friendly minions makes it even harder to utilise. Although the card also has a Lifesteal effect, this offers almost no value in Arena as tempo is much more important than Hero Health.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List