Simulacrum — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Simulacrum is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Simulacrum is a potentially powerful card in the right conditions. As it only adds an additional copy of your cheapest minion to your hand, it is only worth using in specific conditions or in certain decks, such as when you only have a powerful Legendary minion in your hand or you wish to generate and additional copy of a minion such as Sorcerer's Apprentice or Arcane Giant, for powerful combos.
In Constructed, Simulacrum is a very niche cards and only worth considering in combo decks such as Time Warp Mage.
In Arena, Simulacrum is a very weak card. In most situations it is never worth paying 3 Mana just for an additional copy of a card and as the effect has no immediate impact the 3 Mana cost results in a huge loss of Tempo which can be catastrophic in Arena.
Decks with Simulacrum
Wild OTK Mage Deck Guide 20 spells, 10 minions
|6,540||Apr 10 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge