Simulacrum — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Simulacrum is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Simulacrum is a potentially powerful card in the right conditions. As it only adds an additional copy of your cheapest minion to your hand, it is only worth using in specific conditions or in certain decks, such as when you only have a powerful Legendary minion in your hand or you wish to generate and additional copy of a minion such as Sorcerer's Apprentice or Arcane Giant, for powerful combos.
In Constructed, Simulacrum is a very niche cards and only worth considering in combo decks such as Time Warp Mage.
In Arena, Simulacrum is a very weak card. In most situations it is never worth paying 3 Mana just for an additional copy of a card and as the effect has no immediate impact the 3 Mana cost results in a huge loss of Tempo which can be catastrophic in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List