Simulacrum — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Simulacrum is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Simulacrum is a potentially powerful card in the right conditions. As it only adds an additional copy of your cheapest minion to your hand, it is only worth using in specific conditions or in certain decks, such as when you only have a powerful Legendary minion in your hand or you wish to generate and additional copy of a minion such as Sorcerer's Apprentice or Arcane Giant, for powerful combos.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Simulacrum is a very niche cards and only worth considering in combo decks such as Time Warp Mage.
In Arena, Simulacrum is a very weak card. In most situations it is never worth paying 3 Mana just for an additional copy of a card and as the effect has no immediate impact the 3 Mana cost results in a huge loss of Tempo which can be catastrophic in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild