Simulacrum — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Simulacrum is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Simulacrum is a potentially powerful card in the right conditions. As it only adds an additional copy of your cheapest minion to your hand, it is only worth using in specific conditions or in certain decks, such as when you only have a powerful Legendary minion in your hand or you wish to generate and additional copy of a minion such as Sorcerer's Apprentice or Arcane Giant, for powerful combos.
In Constructed, Simulacrum is a very niche cards and only worth considering in combo decks such as Time Warp Mage.
In Arena, Simulacrum is a very weak card. In most situations it is never worth paying 3 Mana just for an additional copy of a card and as the effect has no immediate impact the 3 Mana cost results in a huge loss of Tempo which can be catastrophic in Arena.
Decks with Simulacrum
Wild OTK Mage Deck Guide 20 spells, 10 minions
|6,540||Apr 10 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide