Simulacrum — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Simulacrum is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Simulacrum is a potentially powerful card in the right conditions. As it only adds an additional copy of your cheapest minion to your hand, it is only worth using in specific conditions or in certain decks, such as when you only have a powerful Legendary minion in your hand or you wish to generate and additional copy of a minion such as Sorcerer's Apprentice or Arcane Giant, for powerful combos.
In Constructed, Simulacrum is a very niche cards and only worth considering in combo decks such as Time Warp Mage.
In Arena, Simulacrum is a very weak card. In most situations it is never worth paying 3 Mana just for an additional copy of a card and as the effect has no immediate impact the 3 Mana cost results in a huge loss of Tempo which can be catastrophic in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck