Warrior DPS Season of Mastery Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items from Pre-Raid content for your Warrior DPS in WoW Classic's Season of Mastery. For more gearing advice, please refer to our Warrior DPS Gearing and Best in Slot guide for the Season of Mastery.
Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for DPS Warriors in the Season of Mastery
This is the pre-raid gear we recommend for DPS Warriors, setting you up to tackle Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair in Season of Mastery Phase 1.
You should make sure to not go over 6% extra Hit Chance cap as a Human or Orc, when taking advantage of your weapon skill racials (also if you are a lucky Edgemaster's Handguards or similar +weapon skill item user), or the 9% Hit Chance cap with other races and weapons.
The Black Dragon Mail set is very valuable, as it provides a lot of Attack Power and other needed stats, and has great, easily obtainable set bonuses of 1% hit and 2% Critical Strike at two and three pieces, respectively.
Finally, look out for uncommon gear of the Tiger, which can often be found in the Auction House, as the Strength and Agility present on it makes for great DPS gear! Stamina is not as important as DPS stats, but can still make a difference, especially for Soul of Iron hardcore players.
This list contains gear from: dungeons, blue PvP sets (up to rank 10) and reputation gear. While we are only listing the Horde versions of the PvP set and PvP reputation gear, equivalent versions can be found on the Alliance side with the same requirements, cost, and stats.
|Main-Hand / Off-Hand||
If you feel you are ready to take on the raids that WoW Classic's Season of Mastery has to offer, you may wish to consult our raid gear best in slot lists for Warrior below.
- 15 Nov. 2021: Guide added for the Season of Mastery.
- Wrath Classic Phase 2 Launching on January 17th
- Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic
- Patch 3.4.1 PTR Development Notes: January 6th
- Summon Gargoyle Changes on the Wrath Classic PTR
- Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Achievements Coming to Wrath Classic
- No Changes Planned for Ulduar Tier Sets Beyond 6 Item Level Bump
- Wrath Classic Season 1 Ends January 9th
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update