FORUMS
Damien

Miracle Rogue Deck List

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, positiv2 said:

Sherazin, Corpse Flower is a core card in this deck. It can be replaced, but the deck will suffer greatly. If you want to play this anyway, you can replace it with Xaril, Poisoned Mind, like KingMe said, or with SI:7 Agent or second Cold Blood.

they can take sherazin Easy with Journey Below , it's better than nothin and it's a spell for the Arcane Giant.

Journey Below doesn't take other classes cards like Swashburglar and Hallucination , so the Deathrattle choice will be "lucky" most of the games.

30 minutes ago, OroNerVoSo said:

TASTY deck.

But we can also play a different version. I would say :

Journey Below x2 instead of Swashburglar --> in standard we can get an easy Sherazin , or Golem one and it's a spell for Arcane Giant , and we need that 2nd or 3rd Sherazin because Paladins and Priest runs control stuff even in the fast aggro decks.

so if we play Journey Below , we can synergize with Jade Shuriken x2 instead of Cold Blood and Patches the Pirate , we can reach more golems while we just cast spells for Arcane Giant and getting stacks for Sherazin, Corpse Flower (we also have hallucination , meh immortal flower..!) and we also have a 1 mana combo for other stuff like Jade Shuriken and Eviscerate.

But Remeber , Jade Shuriken is a good spot for a Cold Blood in the next turn , we remove and we evoke at the same time. good spot for a

we don't have much deathrattles in this standard , SO acquired the knowledge that Journey Below doesn't pick other classes cards ,  Sherazin/golem % pick is VERY HIGH , higher than you think.

we will also need Faceless Manipulator and Shadowstep because Paladins can easily fuck up our giants (i've experienced that)

This meta don't let the rogue wait the 6th turn for auctioneer , no more. i would say we can swap it with a Thistle Tea , we can get 2 more spells , eviscerate , Shuriken or Giant. playing it with preparation it's really heavy and FASTER than the older Miracle concept.

we have to play double Mimic Pod , double Shiv --> very powerfull if we have Giant in the deck.

I'm actually playing a similar version , and I draw all the deck without auctioneer.

Did Auctioneer slaughtered your friends or something? Every single time, you speak against it:)

And the card you suggest is so subpar, even Auctioneer himself is offended, crying in his office right now.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FanOfValeera said:

Did Auctioneer slaughtered your friends or something? Every single time, you speak against it:)

And the card you suggest is so subpar, even Auctioneer himself is offended, crying in his office right now.

nope ahahaha it's just i hate to wait the 6th turn. try it... try Thistle Tea man. If we don't met a face deck it's better then auctioneer , we go after the limit of 30 cards. with somethin really usefull.

it' can chain crazy with preparation and mimic pod. even if Tea give triple tea. it's just sick , we can draw 3 for 3 turns and getting 4,5,6,7 or more giants down (or shuriken , eviscerate , hallucination or journey below , we have sherazin too down , right ?). even you If you get the triple preparation , if you have mimic pod in hand you can chain so good , with edwin.

i'm not saying auctioneer it's bad , i'm saying that Thistle Tea it's finally an awesome card for rogue and we can't miss it in the deck in at least 1 copy

Edited by OroNerVoSo

6 hours ago, OroNerVoSo said:

they can take sherazin Easy with Journey Below

There are 34 deathrattle cards available to rogue in standard, so the chance of getting Sherazin, Corpse Flower is somewhat low (9%, if I calculated correctly), which makes Journey Below an inconsistent scorer when it comes to getting Sherazin, nonetheless its value is still somewhat high, because of the synergy with Arcane Giants you mention, and due to its flexibility, though it isn't exactly pick-what-you-need type of card.

52 minutes ago, WedgeAntilles said:

I have only one Vilespine Slayer

What would you replace it with? Journey Below? Or SI:7 Agent? Or another card?

(I have neither Leeroy Jenkins nor Xaril, Poisoned Mind)

Second copy of Sap if you want a similar effect. 

If you want some more burst, for board clear or as a finisher, second copy of Cold Blood is an option.

SI:7 Agent is a good card against aggro.

If you face so many control decks Journey Below brings some additional value, also works well with Gadgetzan Auctioneer and Arcane Giant

Against control, another option is Shaku, the Collector, again, a value generator, and time to time, you can make use of cards he brings.

If you play against hunters all day, Vanish is an option too.

Edited by FanOfValeera