Jade Shuriken — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Jade Shuriken is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jade Shuriken is a good removal Spell for Rogue that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. By simultaneously being able to remove a minion and summon a Jade Golem, it helps negate aggression that Jade Golem decks are vulnerable to.
Jade Shuriken is a core card for Jade Golem Rogue decks. However, outside of these decks, the card is weak compared to the other powerful removal Spells in the Rogue arsenal.
Jade Shuriken is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Jade Shuriken
Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Jade Rogue Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|7,460||Aug 17 2017|
Jade Rogue Lurker Deck 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,560||Aug 12 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide