Jade Shuriken — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Jade Shuriken is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jade Shuriken is a good removal Spell for Rogue that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. By simultaneously being able to remove a minion and summon a Jade Golem, it helps negate aggression that Jade Golem decks are vulnerable to.
Jade Shuriken is a core card for Jade Golem Rogue decks. However, outside of these decks, the card is weak compared to the other powerful removal Spells in the Rogue arsenal.
Jade Shuriken is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Jade Shuriken
Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Jade Rogue Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|7,460||Aug 17 2017|
Jade Rogue Lurker Deck 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,560||Aug 12 2017|
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player