Vilespine Slayer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Vilespine Slayer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vilespine Slayer is a powerful minion that functions as a solid removal card while developing a reasonably sized minion in the process. It provides the same effect as thespell for the same cost as long as the Combo effect can be activated, which is rarely an issue for any Rogue deck.
In Constructed, Vilespine Slayer is a staple card for any Rogue deck. With the removal of Azure Drake from the Standard format, Vilespine Slayer is an excellent replacement to help control the board in the mid-game.
Vilespine Slayer is an excellent card in Arena. Hard removal is always highly desirable in Arena and having a minion attached to it makes this one of the most powerful cards available.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior