Vilespine Slayer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Vilespine Slayer is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vilespine Slayer is a powerful minion that functions as a solid removal card while developing a reasonably sized minion in the process. It provides the same effect as the Assassinate spell for the same cost as long as the Combo effect can be activated, which is rarely an issue for any Rogue deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Vilespine Slayer is a staple card for any Rogue deck. With the removal of Azure Drake from the Standard format, Vilespine Slayer is an excellent replacement to help control the board in the mid-game.
Vilespine Slayer is an excellent card in Arena. Hard removal is always highly desirable in Arena and having a minion attached to it makes this one of the most powerful cards available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Tempo Rogue Deck
- Tom60229's World Championship Tempo Rogue Deck
- Zananananan's Giant Miracle Rogue Deck
- Surrender's Summer World Championship Tempo Rogue Deck
- BoarControl's Elemental Tempo Rogue Deck
- Asmodai's Rank 1 Legend Tempo Rogue Deck
- The Lich King Rogue Deck
- Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Jade Rogue Deck
- Gyong's Tempo Rogue Deck
- Jade Rogue Lurker Deck
- WilliamHS Miracle Rogue Deck
- Wild Questing Miracle Rogue Deck
- Questing Miracle Rogue Deck
- Aggressive Miracle Rogue Deck
- Menagerie Aggro Rogue Deck
- Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Deck
- Aggro Pirate Rogue Deck
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard