Vilespine Slayer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Vilespine Slayer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vilespine Slayer is a powerful minion that functions as a solid removal card while developing a reasonably sized minion in the process. It provides the same effect as thespell for the same cost as long as the Combo effect can be activated, which is rarely an issue for any Rogue deck.
In Constructed, Vilespine Slayer is a staple card for any Rogue deck. With the removal of Azure Drake from the Standard format, Vilespine Slayer is an excellent replacement to help control the board in the mid-game.
Vilespine Slayer is an excellent card in Arena. Hard removal is always highly desirable in Arena and having a minion attached to it makes this one of the most powerful cards available.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List