Vilespine Slayer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Vilespine Slayer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vilespine Slayer is a powerful minion that functions as a solid removal card while developing a reasonably sized minion in the process. It provides the same effect as thespell for the same cost as long as the Combo effect can be activated, which is rarely an issue for any Rogue deck.
In Constructed, Vilespine Slayer is a staple card for any Rogue deck. With the removal offrom the Standard format, Vilespine Slayer is an excellent replacement to help control the board in the mid-game.
Vilespine Slayer is an excellent card in Arena. Hard removal is always highly desirable in Arena and having a minion attached to it makes this one of the most powerful cards available.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List