Vilespine Slayer — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Vilespine Slayer is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vilespine Slayer is a powerful minion that functions as a solid removal card while developing a reasonably sized minion in the process. It provides the same effect as thespell for the same cost as long as the Combo effect can be activated, which is rarely an issue for any Rogue deck.
In Constructed, Vilespine Slayer is a staple card for any Rogue deck. With the removal offrom the Standard format, Vilespine Slayer is an excellent replacement to help control the board in the mid-game.
Vilespine Slayer is an excellent card in Arena. Hard removal is always highly desirable in Arena and having a minion attached to it makes this one of the most powerful cards available.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck