SI:7 Agent — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
SI:7 Agent is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
SI:7 Agent is a very powerful early game minion, and is vital to Rogues taking control of the game in the early turns. It can be used to fight back against Aggro, especially if you are able to use The Coin to play it turn 2, or combined withto take out more midrange minions.
SI:7 Agent is essential in any Rogue deck, as Rogue functions best as a Tempo class, and SI:7 Agent is one of the most effective Tempo cards in the game.
SI:7 Agent is an automatic pick in Arena. Unlike many cards it is not devalued significantly by having multiple copies in your deck, so you should feel free to pick this card as many times as it comes up.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck