SI:7 Agent — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
SI:7 Agent is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
SI:7 Agent is a very powerful early game minion, and is vital to Rogues taking control of the game in the early turns. It can be used to fight back against Aggro, especially if you are able to use The Coin to play it turn 2, or combined withto take out more midrange minions.
SI:7 Agent is essential in any Rogue deck, as Rogue functions best as a Tempo class, and SI:7 Agent is one of the most effective Tempo cards in the game.
SI:7 Agent is an automatic pick in Arena. Unlike many cards it is not devalued significantly by having multiple copies in your deck, so you should feel free to pick this card as many times as it comes up.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List