SI:7 Agent — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
SI:7 Agent is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
SI:7 Agent is a very powerful early game minion, and is vital to Rogues taking control of the game in the early turns. It can be used to fight back against Aggro, especially if you are able to use The Coin to play it turn 2, or combined withto take out more midrange minions.
SI:7 Agent is essential in any Rogue deck, as Rogue functions best as a Tempo class, and SI:7 Agent is one of the most effective Tempo cards in the game.
SI:7 Agent is an automatic pick in Arena. Unlike many cards it is not devalued significantly by having multiple copies in your deck, so you should feel free to pick this card as many times as it comes up.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens