Shiv — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shiv is a Rogue-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 6 with Rogue. Later, when you reach Level 45 and 46 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shiv's damage is fairly insignificant, but it can be an effective card to help you dig through your deck for more options, or key combo pieces, as well as activating Combo effects on cards like SI:7 Agent.
Shiv is primarily only seen in Constructed in decks that feature Gadgetzan Auctioneer to cycle large numbers of cards. Shiv both helps you to dig for your Auctioneer initially, and then draws 2 cards when cast with Auctioneer in play.
Shiv is a below average card in Arena. It can combine well with the Rogue Hero Power in order to take out a 3/2 or similar minion, but generally its effect is quite weak for it to take up a slot in your deck.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike