Faceless Manipulator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Faceless Manipulator is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Faceless Manipulator is a potentially powerful card, as it has the ability to copy minions of much higher value. However, it is extremely situational by nature, and may spend a lot of time sat dead in your hand. If you can combine Faceless Manipulator with a cheap removal option such as Ragnaros the Firelord., you can swing the board state entirely when faced with a huge threat like
Facless Manipulator was commonly seen in many high cost Control decks. However, as more and more late-game threats have been added to the game, Faceless Manipulator is one of the cards that has been cut to make room for them. It still sees some play in Combo decks that aim to buff one cheap Charge minion repeatedly and then use Faceless Manipulator to copy it. It can also function as a good budget option for a player that does not have many Legendary options available to them.
Faceless Manipulator is a reasonable card in Arena. Although it can sit dead in your hand for many turns, you will usually find an opportunity to get more than 5 Mana's worth of value out of this 5 Mana card.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck