Faceless Manipulator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Faceless Manipulator is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Faceless Manipulator is a potentially powerful card, as it has the ability to copy minions of much higher value. However, it is extremely situational by nature, and may spend a lot of time sat dead in your hand. If you can combine Faceless Manipulator with a cheap removal option such as Ragnaros the Firelord., you can swing the board state entirely when faced with a huge threat like
Facless Manipulator was commonly seen in many high cost Control decks. However, as more and more late-game threats have been added to the game, Faceless Manipulator is one of the cards that has been cut to make room for them. It still sees some play in Combo decks that aim to buff one cheap Charge minion repeatedly and then use Faceless Manipulator to copy it. It can also function as a good budget option for a player that does not have many Legendary options available to them.
Faceless Manipulator is a reasonable card in Arena. Although it can sit dead in your hand for many turns, you will usually find an opportunity to get more than 5 Mana's worth of value out of this 5 Mana card.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior