Faceless Manipulator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Faceless Manipulator is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Faceless Manipulator is a potentially powerful card, as it has the ability to copy minions of much higher value. However, it is extremely situational by nature, and may spend a lot of time sat dead in your hand. If you can combine Faceless Manipulator with a cheap removal option such as Ragnaros the Firelord., you can swing the board state entirely when faced with a huge threat like
Facless Manipulator was commonly seen in many high cost Control decks. However, as more and more late-game threats have been added to the game, Faceless Manipulator is one of the cards that has been cut to make room for them. It still sees some play in Combo decks that aim to buff one cheap Charge minion repeatedly and then use Faceless Manipulator to copy it. It can also function as a good budget option for a player that does not have many Legendary options available to them.
Faceless Manipulator is a reasonable card in Arena. Although it can sit dead in your hand for many turns, you will usually find an opportunity to get more than 5 Mana's worth of value out of this 5 Mana card.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck