Table of Contents
Faceless Manipulator is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Faceless Manipulator is a potentially powerful card, as it has the ability to copy minions of much higher value. However, it is extremely situational by nature, and may spend a lot of time sat dead in your hand. If you can combine Faceless Manipulator with a cheap removal option such as Big Game Hunter, you can swing the board state entirely when faced with a huge threat like Ragnaros the Firelord.
2. Constructed Play
Facless Manipulator was commonly seen in many high cost Control decks. However, as more and more late-game threats have been added to the game, Faceless Manipulator is one of the cards that has been cut to make room for them. It still sees some play in Combo decks that aim to buff one cheap Charge minion repeatedly and then use Faceless Manipulator to copy it. It can also function as a good budget option for a player that does not have many Legendary options available to them.
Faceless Manipulator is a reasonable card in Arena. Although it can sit dead in your hand for many turns, you will usually find an opportunity to get more than 5 Mana's worth of value out of this 5 Mana card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)