Table of Contents
Faceless Manipulator is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Faceless Manipulator is a potentially powerful card, as it has the ability to copy minions of much higher value. However, it is extremely situational by nature, and may spend a lot of time sat dead in your hand. If you can combine Faceless Manipulator with a cheap removal option such as Big Game Hunter, you can swing the board state entirely when faced with a huge threat like Ragnaros the Firelord.
2. Constructed Play
Facless Manipulator was commonly seen in many high cost Control decks. However, as more and more late-game threats have been added to the game, Faceless Manipulator is one of the cards that has been cut to make room for them. It still sees some play in Combo decks that aim to buff one cheap Charge minion repeatedly and then use Faceless Manipulator to copy it. It can also function as a good budget option for a player that does not have many Legendary options available to them.
Faceless Manipulator is a reasonable card in Arena. Although it can sit dead in your hand for many turns, you will usually find an opportunity to get more than 5 Mana's worth of value out of this 5 Mana card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper