Eviscerate — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Eviscerate is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eviscerate is an extremely efficient Spell for its cost. 4 damage for 2 Mana is an excellent ratio that eclipses spells like Frostbolt and Darkbomb. The Combo requirement is not a big concern, since most Rogue decks carry , , and many other cheap activators to make sure you can always Combo it for full value.
Eviscerate is used almost every Rogue deck. Its excellent efficiency and its flexibility as a removal spell, or a finisher, make it a must-have card.
Eviscerate is very powerful in Arena. Premium removal is hard to come by in Arena, which means you should generally take every Eviscerate you are offered up to around 4.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards