Eviscerate — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Eviscerate is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eviscerate is an extremely efficient Spell for its cost. 4 damage for 2 Mana is an excellent ratio that eclipses spells like Frostbolt and Darkbomb. The Combo requirement is not a big concern, since most Rogue decks carry , , and many other cheap activators to make sure you can always Combo it for full value.
Eviscerate is used almost every Rogue deck. Its excellent efficiency and its flexibility as a removal spell, or a finisher, make it a must-have card.
Eviscerate is very powerful in Arena. Premium removal is hard to come by in Arena, which means you should generally take every Eviscerate you are offered up to around 4.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter