Eviscerate — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Eviscerate is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eviscerate is an extremely efficient Spell for its cost. 4 damage for 2 Mana is an excellent ratio that eclipses spells like Frostbolt and Darkbomb. The Combo requirement is not a big concern, since most Rogue decks carry Backstab, Deadly Poison, and many other cheap activators to make sure you can always Combo it for full value.
2. Constructed Play
Eviscerate is used almost every Rogue deck. Its excellent efficiency and its flexibility as a removal spell, or a finisher, make it a must-have card.
Eviscerate is very powerful in Arena. Premium removal is hard to come by in Arena, which means you should generally take every Eviscerate you are offered up to around 4.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Miracle Rogue Deck
- Malygos Rogue Deck
- Deathrattle Rogue Deck
- Even Rogue Deck
- Dog's Rank 2 Legend Thief Rogue Deck
- Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Jade Rogue Deck
- Jade Rogue Lurker Deck
- Pirate Aggro Rogue Wild Deck
- Aggro Pirate Rogue Deck
- Cheap Tempo Rogue Wild Deck
- N'Zoth Thief Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Mill Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Giantfin Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild