Eviscerate — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Eviscerate is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eviscerate is an extremely efficient Spell for its cost. 4 damage for 2 Mana is an excellent ratio that eclipses spells like Frostbolt and Darkbomb. The Combo requirement is not a big concern, since most Rogue decks carry , , and many other cheap activators to make sure you can always Combo it for full value.
Eviscerate is used almost every Rogue deck. Its excellent efficiency and its flexibility as a removal spell, or a finisher, make it a must-have card.
Eviscerate is very powerful in Arena. Premium removal is hard to come by in Arena, which means you should generally take every Eviscerate you are offered up to around 4.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck