Eviscerate — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Eviscerate is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eviscerate is an extremely efficient Spell for its cost. 4 damage for 2 Mana is an excellent ratio that eclipses spells like Frostbolt and Darkbomb. The Combo requirement is not a big concern, since most Rogue decks carry , , and many other cheap activators to make sure you can always Combo it for full value.
Eviscerate is used almost every Rogue deck. Its excellent efficiency and its flexibility as a removal spell, or a finisher, make it a must-have card.
Eviscerate is very powerful in Arena. Premium removal is hard to come by in Arena, which means you should generally take every Eviscerate you are offered up to around 4.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck