Vanish — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Vanish is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vanish is generally a poor card. Unlike Sap, it is much too expensive to be able to gain a Tempo advantage while returning minions to your opponent's hand. It has niche uses in specific decks, but generally should not be included.
Vanish is much too expensive to be included in most types of Rogue decks. However, it can be a useful card in Mill Rogue decks in order to fill your opponent's hand with cards and then use Vanish to kill all the minions on board, since there is no space in the hand for them to return to.
Vanish is extremely poor in Arena. At best it will buy you another turn, after which your opponent will simply refill the board with the cards you have returned.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck