Vanish — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Vanish is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vanish is generally a poor card. Unlike Sap, it is much too expensive to be able to gain a Tempo advantage while returning minions to your opponent's hand. It has niche uses in specific decks, but generally should not be included.
Vanish is much too expensive to be included in most types of Rogue decks. However, it can be a useful card in Mill Rogue decks in order to fill your opponent's hand with cards and then use Vanish to kill all the minions on board, since there is no space in the hand for them to return to.
Vanish is extremely poor in Arena. At best it will buy you another turn, after which your opponent will simply refill the board with the cards you have returned.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck