Vanish — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Vanish is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vanish is generally a poor card. Unlike Sap, it is much too expensive to be able to gain a Tempo advantage while returning minions to your opponent's hand. It has niche uses in specific decks, but generally should not be included.
Vanish is much too expensive to be included in most types of Rogue decks. However, it can be a useful card in Mill Rogue decks in order to fill your opponent's hand with cards and then use Vanish to kill all the minions on board, since there is no space in the hand for them to return to.
Vanish is extremely poor in Arena. At best it will buy you another turn, after which your opponent will simply refill the board with the cards you have returned.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens