Vanish — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Vanish is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Vanish is generally a poor card. Unlike Sap, it is much too expensive to be able to gain a Tempo advantage while returning minions to your opponent's hand. It has niche uses in specific decks, but generally should not be included.
Vanish is much too expensive to be included in most types of Rogue decks. However, it can be a useful card in Mill Rogue decks in order to fill your opponent's hand with cards and then use Vanish to kill all the minions on board, since there is no space in the hand for them to return to.
Vanish is extremely poor in Arena. At best it will buy you another turn, after which your opponent will simply refill the board with the cards you have returned.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck