Vanish — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Vanish is a Rogue-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Rogue. Later, when you reach Level 23 and 26 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Vanish is generally a poor card. Unlike Sap, it is much too expensive to be able to gain a Tempo advantage while returning minions to your opponent's hand. It has niche uses in specific decks, but generally should not be included.
2. Constructed Play
Vanish is much too expensive to be included in most types of Rogue decks. However, it can be a useful card in Mill Rogue decks in order to fill your opponent's hand with cards and then use Vanish to kill all the minions on board, since there is no space in the hand for them to return to.
Vanish is extremely poor in Arena. At best it will buy you another turn, after which your opponent will simply refill the board with the cards you have returned.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Quest Rogue Deck
- Malygos Rogue Deck
- Pogo Rogue Deck
- Kingsbane Rogue Deck
- Mill Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Lord Slitherspear Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Giantfin Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap General Drakkisath Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day