Shadowstep — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowstep is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowstep is primarily used as a finisher alongside various minons like Leeroy Jenkins and Arcane Golem. However, when building a deck with this goal in mind, it is important to also include other cards that can function with Shadowstep as a back up plan, such as Coldlight Oracle.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shadowstep is used in Aggro and Combo Rogue decks in order to combine with Charge minions as a finisher, and also used in Mill Rogue decks, to repeatedly play Coldlight Oracles and burn your opponent's cards.
Shadowstep is a poor card in Arena. While you may occasionally be able to draft some strong synergies with it, for the most part it will only be used to "heal" a minion, by damaging a minion in a trade and then replaying it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Pogo Rogue Deck
- Quest Rogue Deck
- Tempo Rogue Deck
- Dog's Rank 2 Legend Thief Rogue Deck
- Aggro Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mill Rogue Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Lord Slitherspear Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Giantfin Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild