Shadowstep — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowstep is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowstep is primarily used as a finisher alongside various minons like Leeroy Jenkins and Arcane Golem. However, when building a deck with this goal in mind, it is important to also include other cards that can function with Shadowstep as a back up plan, such as Coldlight Oracle.
In Constructed, Shadowstep is used in Aggro and Combo Rogue decks in order to combine with Charge minions as a finisher, and also used in Mill Rogue decks, to repeatedly play Coldlight Oracles and burn your opponent's cards.
Shadowstep is a poor card in Arena. While you may occasionally be able to draft some strong synergies with it, for the most part it will only be used to "heal" a minion, by damaging a minion in a trade and then replaying it.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild