Shadowstep — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowstep is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowstep is primarily used as a finisher alongside various minons like Leeroy Jenkins and Arcane Golem. However, when building a deck with this goal in mind, it is important to also include other cards that can function with Shadowstep as a back up plan, such as Coldlight Oracle.
In Constructed, Shadowstep is used in Aggro and Combo Rogue decks in order to combine with Charge minions as a finisher, and also used in Mill Rogue decks, to repeatedly play Coldlight Oracles and burn your opponent's cards.
Shadowstep is a poor card in Arena. While you may occasionally be able to draft some strong synergies with it, for the most part it will only be used to "heal" a minion, by damaging a minion in a trade and then replaying it.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List