Shadowstep — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowstep is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowstep is primarily used as a finisher alongside various minons like Leeroy Jenkins and Arcane Golem. However, when building a deck with this goal in mind, it is important to also include other cards that can function with Shadowstep as a back up plan, such as Coldlight Oracle.
In Constructed, Shadowstep is used in Aggro and Combo Rogue decks in order to combine with Charge minions as a finisher, and also used in Mill Rogue decks, to repeatedly play Coldlight Oracles and burn your opponent's cards.
Shadowstep is a poor card in Arena. While you may occasionally be able to draft some strong synergies with it, for the most part it will only be used to "heal" a minion, by damaging a minion in a trade and then replaying it.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Battlegrounds Chenvaala
- Battlegrounds Professor Putricide
- Battlegrounds Ambassador Faelin
- Hearthstone Glossary of Terms
- Battlegrounds Patchwerk