Cold Blood — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cold Blood is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cold Blood is a very strong card in terms of Tempo and pressure. It pushes through a lot of damage to the opponent and forces them to have an answer to your buffed minion. It can also combine excellently with Charge minions as a finisher.
Cold Blood is primarily seen in Aggro Rogue decks to push through huge amounts of damage with any minions that are left alive, as well as combining with Charge minions like Arcane Golem and Leeroy Jenkins.
Cold Blood is a below average card in Arena. It can be powerful if you are ahead, but situations where you are ahead are not what you should be worried about. When you are behind, Cold Blood does nothing, and will lead to you falling even further behind. If you have Cold Blood in your deck, you should try to use it to trade up with a larger minion, especially if you can place it on a small minion with Deathrattle.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild