Cold Blood — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Cold Blood is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cold Blood is a very strong card in terms of Tempo and pressure. It pushes through a lot of damage to the opponent and forces them to have an answer to your buffed minion. It can also combine excellently with Charge minions as a finisher.
Cold Blood is primarily seen in Aggro Rogue decks to push through huge amounts of damage with any minions that are left alive, as well as combining with Charge minions like Arcane Golem and Leeroy Jenkins.
Cold Blood is a below average card in Arena. It can be powerful if you are ahead, but situations where you are ahead are not what you should be worried about. When you are behind, Cold Blood does nothing, and will lead to you falling even further behind. If you have Cold Blood in your deck, you should try to use it to trade up with a larger minion, especially if you can place it on a small minion with Deathrattle.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List