Swashburglar — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Swashburglar is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swashburglar has multiple uses in Rogue. Having a card to play on Turn 1 is always useful, and the fact that it replaces itself is convenient, as Rogue often struggles to keep its hand size up. Being a 1-drop minion means that it is easy to use alongside cards that use Combo, such as Vilespine Slayer. It is also a pirate, which means that it has great synergy with Patches the Pirate, and can therefore be used in decks that contain a pirate package.
Swashburglar is a very powerful card in Constructed play. Due to the low casting cost, it fits in well with the Rogue Combo effect. When coupled with Patches the Pirate, it can lead to a very fast start for the Rogue without losing a card from hand. It is powerful enough to be in decks without other pirates, as the early board presence ties in with cards such as to rapidly generate a large board.
Swashburglar is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens