Swashburglar — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Swashburglar is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swashburglar has multiple uses in Rogue. Having a card to play on Turn 1 is always useful, and the fact that it replaces itself is convenient, as Rogue often struggles to keep its hand size up. Being a 1-drop minion means that it is easy to use alongside cards that use Combo, such as Vilespine Slayer. It is also a pirate, which means that it has great synergy with Patches the Pirate, and can therefore be used in decks that contain a pirate package.
Swashburglar is a very powerful card in Constructed play. Due to the low casting cost, it fits in well with the Rogue Combo effect. When coupled with Patches the Pirate, it can lead to a very fast start for the Rogue without losing a card from hand. It is powerful enough to be in decks without other pirates, as the early board presence ties in with cards such as to rapidly generate a large board.
Swashburglar is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck