Swashburglar — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Swashburglar is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swashburglar has multiple uses in Rogue. Having a card to play on Turn 1 is always useful, and the fact that it replaces itself is convenient, as Rogue often struggles to keep its hand size up. Being a 1-drop minion means that it is easy to use alongside cards that use Combo, such as Vilespine Slayer. It is also a pirate, which means that it has great synergy with Patches the Pirate, and can therefore be used in decks that contain a pirate package.
Swashburglar is a very powerful card in Constructed play. Due to the low casting cost, it fits in well with the Rogue Combo effect. When coupled with Patches the Pirate, it can lead to a very fast start for the Rogue without losing a card from hand. It is powerful enough to be in decks without other pirates, as the early board presence ties in with cards such as Backstab to rapidly generate a large board.
Swashburglar is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike