Swashburglar — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Swashburglar is a Rogue-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swashburglar has multiple uses in Rogue. Having a card to play on Turn 1 is always useful, and the fact that it replaces itself is convenient, as Rogue often struggles to keep its hand size up. Being a 1-drop minion means that it is easy to use alongside cards that use Combo, such as Vilespine Slayer. It is also a pirate, which means that it has great synergy with Patches the Pirate, and can therefore be used in decks that contain a pirate package.
Swashburglar is a very powerful card in Constructed play. Due to the low casting cost, it fits in well with the Rogue Combo effect. When coupled with Patches the Pirate, it can lead to a very fast start for the Rogue without losing a card from hand. It is powerful enough to be in decks without other pirates, as the early board presence ties in with cards such as to rapidly generate a large board.
Swashburglar is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide