Classic Rogue DPS Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Rogue DPS in WoW Classic for PvE content.
Best Enchants for Rogues
|Head||Lesser Arcanum of Voracity - from the quest Libram of Voracity in the Burning Steppes.|
|Shoulders||Chromatic Mantle of the Dawn|
|Back||Enchant Cloak - Lesser Agility|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Greater Stats|
|Bracers||Enchant Bracer - Superior Strength|
|Gloves||Enchant Gloves - Greater Agility|
|Legs||Lesser Arcanum of Voracity - from the quest Libram of Voracity in the Burning Steppes.|
|Feet||Enchant Boots - Minor Speed or Enchant Boots - Greater Agility|
|Weapon(s)||Enchant Weapon - Crusader|
Best Consumables for Rogues
Maximizing your performance in WoW Classic is all about consumables. There are a lot of them (usually they stack) and using them all can have a bigger impact than a full tier of gear upgrades.
With that being said, getting all of the consumables we will mention is extremely expensive, and as such, you should only use as many as you feel comfortable with.
Long Buff Consumables for Rogues
- Elixir of the Mongoose increases your Agility by 25 and your Critical Strike Chance by 2% for 1 hour. This is crafted through Alchemy.
- Juju Power increases your Strength by 30 for 30 minutes when used. This is a repeatable quest reward given by Witch Doctor Mau'ari in Everlook, Winterspring.
- Ground Scorpok Assay increases your Agility by 25 for 1 hour. While using this item triggers a 1 hour cooldown on similar items (such as R.O.I.D.S.), you can still stack the different buffs together by logging out, which will make the cooldown go down, but not the duration of the buff on your character. You get this item from completing Salt of the Scorpok (repeatable quest) in the Blasted Lands.
- R.O.I.D.S. increases your Strength by 25 for 1 hour. While using this item triggers an 1 hour cooldown on similar items (such as Ground Scorpok Assay), you can still stack the different buffs together by logging out, which will make the cooldown go down, but not the duration of the buff on your character. You get this item from completing Rage of Ages (repeatable quest) in the Blasted Lands.
- Instant Poison is mandatory for raiding as a Rogue, but if you are doing solo content or dungeons, then you can use Deadly Poison. This is because Deadly Poison takes up a debuff slot.
- Flask of the Titans increases your health pool by 1200 for 2 hours, and persists through death, making it one of the most powerful consumables for survivability. Unfortunately, it is very expensive to create, and you can only have 1 flask active at any given time, so only use this for big occasions.
- Monster Omelet, and similar foods, increase your Stamina and Spirit by 12 for 15 minutes. This is crafted with Cooking.
- Rumsey Rum Black Label increases your Stamina by 15 for 15 minutes. This is obtained through Fishing.
- Elixir of Fortitude increases your max health by 120 for 1 hour. This is crafted through Alchemy.
Short Buff Consumables for Rogues
Potions all share a cooldown in WoW Classic. You cannot use multiple potions at the same time, and when you use a potion it will start the cooldown for all potions. That being said, it is still useful to have multiple potions in your bags for different situations. Being in combat does not affect your potion cooldown or availability.
Grilled Squid is the best offensive food for Rogues. It offers a lot of Agility which is your best stat. The only issue is that Winter Squid is fairly difficult to obtain meaning this consumable could be pretty expensive on your server. If this consumable does end up being expensive then use it sparingly and save for progression or difficult fights.
Blessed Sunfruit is a good less expensive offensive food option. This instead increases your Strength which is less valuable than Agility but still a strong stat. This food requires Argent Dawn Revered reputation.
Winterfall Firewater is an excellent consumable for Rogues, as it straight up increases your Attack Power. You can farm for this by killing High Chief Winterfall in Winterspring or buying it off the Auction House.
Health Recovery Consumables for Rogues
- Major Healthstone restores health when used, and is created by Warlocks.
- Heavy Runecloth Bandage restores health when used, but requires a channeling period for the full heal. It is crafted through First Aid.
Fire Resistance Consumables for Rogues
- Greater Fire Protection Potion gives you a buff that absorbs a significant amount of fire damage for one hour, but is depleted once enough damage is taken. This is crafted through Alchemy.
- Juju Ember increases your Fire Resistance by 15. This is a repeatable quest reward given by Witch Doctor Mau'ari in Everlook, Winterspring.
Damage Consumables for Rogues
Engineering bombs share a general cooldown of 1 minute, which means you should focus on the harder hitting ones that you can afford.
- Goblin Sapper Charge places a mine that deals AoE Fire damage to enemies and to you when triggered. It is crafted through Engineering.
- Goblin Land Mine places a mine that deals Fire damage when triggered. It is crafted through Engineering.
- Dense Dynamite deals Fire damage at a target location after a short cast. It is crafted through Engineering.
- Oil of Immolation deals pulsing AoE Fire damage for 15 seconds. It is crafted through Alchemy.
- Thorium Grenade deals Fire damage at a target location after a short cast and incapacitates enemies hit for 3 seconds. It is crafted through Engineering.
- Iron Grenade deals Fire damage at a target location after a short cast and incapacitates enemies hit for 3 seconds. It is crafted through Engineering.
- Crystal Charge deals Fire damage to enemies within 3 yards. This is a quest reward from Un'Goro Crater. This shares a cooldown with Engineering bombs, so is useful only if you are not an Engineer.
- Stratholme Holy Water deals damage to Undead enemies around you. It drops from Stratholme.
Utility Consumables for Rogues
- Restorative Potion removes 1 magic, curse, poison, or disease effect from you every 5 seconds for 30 seconds. It is crafted through Alchemy.
- Free Action Potion makes you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 30 seconds, but does not remove effects already on you. It is crafted through Alchemy.
- Living Action Potion makes you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 5 seconds, while also removing any such effects already present on you. It is crafted through Alchemy.
- Swiftness Potion increases your movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds. It is crafted through Alchemy.
- 26 Aug. 2019: Added a note about Grilled Squid.
- 13 Aug. 2019: Added Winterfall Firewater to consumables list.
- 20 Jun. 2019: Page added.
- Display Bug Showing Last Week's Honor
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Jokerd Removed from Method Org After Ninja Looting
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Keyring Coming in Patch After Phase 2, Clarification on Phases
- WoW Classic Hotfixes: November 12th
- World's Fastest Molten Core Clear in Phase 1 by Salad Bakers
- Classic honor system
- Pet Aggro vs Hunter Aggro
- Classic: Lock Spell Damage question
- New Expansion
- [A] Treachery | Sulfuras | NA PvE / PvP | Tues/Wed 10 PM - 1 AM | One Night Raiding
- Classic WoW "Realm Layering"
- [A][US][Bloodsail Buccaneers]Acies | WoW Classic | T/Th | 8:30 PM-11:30 PM ET |LFM
- Classic expectations