Jump to content

Transitioning to the new guide format

Recommended Posts

As you might have noticed, we have a new format for hero guides. You can see it in action in the following guides:

Bit by bit, we are going to move the old guides to this new format. New heroes will always be written in the new format.

The reason why we decided to change the format is that the Strategy, Matchups, and Maps pages were representing 5% of the pages read in our hero guides, with the Intro, Abilities, and Talents pages representing the remaining 95%. So, we removed these pages and included some of their content in the remaining 3 pages, which have slightly changed. The Quick Reference at the beginning of each guide has also been improved to include more details and cover some of the information there were previously in the Strategy, Matchups, and Maps pages. This new format is also easier to use and maintain for our writers, and it will allow us to update the guides faster after balance patches and to write new hero guides more rapidly.

Edited by positiv2

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...