Damien

Jade Rogue Deck List

24 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Deck List Guide.

6 hours ago, OroNerVoSo said:

There is a reasonable way to put in :

Spiritsinger Umbra ?

this can synergize with  :

Shadowstep and Jade Swarmer , played it now ....you can have a 5/5 golem down at turn 4.

it opens also a possibility to close the game playing a x2 of Spawn of N'Zoth

Spiritsinger Umbra can be played in place of SapFan of Knives or Moat Lurker. However, I do not recommend Spawn of N'Zoth, as you will have to have a board to take advantage of Spawn of N'Zoth, which is obviously not possible to reliably achieve.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mursilis said:

What is the reasoning for leaving Shadowstep and/or Gadgetzan Ferryman out of the deck?  I would have thought since Jade cards aren't that common with Rogue having a way to get extra benefit out of those cards, like Jade Spirit, would be the central goal of the deck.

The deck is a bit more focused on Deathrattle minions than Battlecry minions. However I could see Shadowstep ran in the deck over Gadgetzan Ferryman due to the fact that you don't need an extra card to pull it's Combo and Shadowstep would have decent enough synergy with Jade SpiritAya BlackpawVilespine SlayerDefender of Argus and Moat Lurker as an extra removal. What did you have in mind to take out for it's inclusion though? 

• Like 1

Hearthstone Screenshot 04-24-17 12.27.18.png

*I'm adding the deck list in English so I can read it better. 

Edited by KingMe
Edit for typo in deck list.
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, OroNerVoSo said:

i mean something like this

Just noting that I've seen the report from you Oro - I'll delete your comment since KingMe already has your decklist in English listed.

2 hours ago, KingMe said:

The deck is a bit more focused on Deathrattle minions than Battlecry minions. However I could see Shadowstep ran in the deck over Gadgetzan Ferryman due to the fact that you don't need an extra card to pull it's Combo and Shadowstep would have decent enough synergy with Jade SpiritAya BlackpawVilespine SlayerDefender of Argus and Moat Lurker as an extra removal. What did you have in mind to take out for it's inclusion though? 

lurker to kill your swarm ? is positive to do ?

14 minutes ago, OroNerVoSo said:

lurker to kill your swarm ? is positive to do ?

Well Moat Lurker can be used for that, of course. But what I was referring to was using Moat Lurker on an enemy minion then using Shadowstep on your Moat Lurker to negate the triggering of his Deathrattle so they wouldn't get their minion back. Also by doing this it would drop his mana cost down to 4 so it could possibly be played on the same turn as Aya Blackpaw

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KingMe said:

I don't have most of the legendary cards, so I'd substitute Shadowstep for those missing cards in this deck.  Honestly I have a Jade deck already that is significantly different from this one as it concentrates on Jade cards above everything else.    Not sure they are really comparable.

Edited by Mursilis

44 minutes ago, Mursilis said:

I don't have most of the legendary cards, so I'd substitute Shadowstep for those missing cards in this deck.  Honestly I have a Jade deck already that is significantly different from this one as it concentrates on Jade cards above everything else.    Not sure they are really comparable.

If you are all about the jade value, then ShadowstepGadgetzan Ferryman and Brewmasters are great cards to run. However, if you want a bit more balanced deck, which is almost needed for rogue as she has access to less jade cards, Shadowstep aren't as helpful as some other cards might be. In this build, the value can be found in the deathrattle cards, and obviously they don't really provide any extra Shadowstep value.

• Like 1

On 24/4/2017 at 11:33 PM, positiv2 said:

If you are all about the jade value, then ShadowstepGadgetzan Ferryman and Brewmasters are great cards to run. However, if you want a bit more balanced deck, which is almost needed for rogue as she has access to less jade cards, Shadowstep aren't as helpful as some other cards might be. In this build, the value can be found in the deathrattle cards, and obviously they don't really provide any extra Shadowstep value.

shadowstep was originally played to chain with N'Zoth, the Corruptor (deathrattle style..) , but it wasn't a jade deck....

Edited by OroNerVoSo

On 23/4/2017 at 5:24 PM, Damien said:

This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Standard Un'Goro deck.

I think the list is wrong in some way , I hardly reached a 5/5 with this list....

when i say hardly , I mean i was able to take a 5/5 against a quest mage... very slow. the deck happears to be a "wanna be everything" without being nothing...

If you are building a JADE ROGUE , you have to leave other things , you have to play Journey Below to get extra swarm , extra aya...

you also can't miss the copies you can get with a double Shadowcaster targeting Aya Blackpaw or Jade Swarmer , then you can Shadowstep with Aya Blackpaw , exatcly in the turn you play  Spiritsinger Umbra.

I hope someone will consider the difference of aggro you can get with another type of deck.

this deck don't go over a 6/6 Golem. it's only a mix between old Rogue n'zoth based , and old Jade rogue.

Cairne Bloodhoof --> no jade , no sense , it's for a N'Zoth, the Corruptor deck.

Moat Lurker --> very heavy to play it without Shadowstep

I apologize if I am always very doubtful , but i always play a deck before i talk...

Edited by OroNerVoSo

There is nothing wrong with being doubtful. 

14 minutes ago, OroNerVoSo said:

If you are building a JADE ROGUE , you have to leave other things , you have to play Journey Below to get extra swarm , extra aya...

You can't really build a jade deck with leaving other things out, because rogue is the class with least jade support. And while I like Journey Below, it is a hit and miss card, you can get the mentioned cards time to time, but most of the time, your choices will be cards that you can not really utilize, especially w/o N'Zoth, the Corruptor. Why it is not a part of the deck? Even though meta is not as fast as it was at the time of MSoG, it is still fast. N'Zoth rogue can never be a great deck, unfortunately, because the class lack board clear and heal, two things you need to get to the part where you slam N'Zoth to board and win. This is the exactly why Paladin, Priest and Warrior make the three best classes for the card.

22 minutes ago, OroNerVoSo said:

you also can't miss the copies you can get with a double Shadowcaster targeting Aya Blackpaw or Jade Swarmer , then you can Shadowstep with Aya Blackpaw , exatcly in the turn you play  Spiritsinger Umbra.

Well, I always tried Shadowcaster with this archetype. But in the end, it is a 'win-more' card and more fuel to N'Zoth. Because the card is really slow, and situational. Same goes for Spiritsinger Umbra

25 minutes ago, OroNerVoSo said:

Cairne Bloodhoof --> no jade , no sense , it's for a N'Zoth, the Corruptor deck.

Agreed, because Cairne Bloodhoof is slow too. I would probably go for Shadowstep, not only because jade cards, but also Vilespine Slayer and a bigger Edwin VanCleef.

And to my question, why Envenom Weapon

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FanOfValeera said:

You can't really build a jade deck with leaving other things out, because rogue is the class with least jade support. And while I like Journey Below, it is a hit and miss card, you can get the mentioned cards time to time, but most of the time, your choices will be cards that you can not really utilize, especially w/o N'Zoth, the Corruptor. Why it is not a part of the deck? Even though meta is not as fast as it was at the time of MSoG, it is still fast. N'Zoth rogue can never be a great deck, unfortunately, because the class lack board clear and heal, two things you need to get to the part where you slam N'Zoth to board and win. This is the exactly why Paladin, Priest and Warrior make the three best classes for the card.

Well, I always tried Shadowcaster with this archetype. But in the end, it is a 'win-more' card and more fuel to N'Zoth. Because the card is really slow, and situational. Same goes for Spiritsinger Umbra

Agreed, because Cairne Bloodhoof is slow too. I would probably go for Shadowstep, not only because jade cards, but also Vilespine Slayer and a bigger Edwin VanCleef.

look the deck in the KINGME post. i reached a 17/17 with this. you should try it before.

the "deck thread" doesn't go over a 6/6. because simply there are no cards that let it go after a 6/6

I hope you can see the differences of stuff that happens at turn 7 (sometimes at turn 6 or 5) with another type of deck.

of course one shadowstep is for umbra. so i can umbra --> aya (8 mana total) for a devastating combo.

Screenshot_20170426-131224.png

Edited by OroNerVoSo

3 hours ago, FanOfValeera said:

It's basically a Sap, but more against control than against midrange. I'd say it's the card that would get swapped out first when seeing a lot of aggro decks.

21 hours ago, FanOfValeera said:

Umbra must be well played. it's not easy to understand how to use her good.

just look those cards togheter. then you will understand. 

Van cleef it's not worth. you're doing a Jade deck... you need golems... not a bigger van cleef....

Spiritsinger Umbra x1 

Shadowcaster x2

Jade Swarmer x2

Shadowstep x2

Jade Shuriken x2

Journey Below x2 

Aya Blackpaw x1 

[edit] crafting Barnes soon , I think it would work great with the cards above

Edited by OroNerVoSo

4 hours ago, OroNerVoSo said:

Van cleef it's not worth. you're doing a Jade deck... you need golems... not a bigger van cleef....

Jade Golems have stats, and that's pretty much it. The same goes for Edwin VanCleef. The only difference is that Edwin VanCleef does not require a build-up, unlike Jade Golems. So, you do need a bigger Edwin VanCleef, and even a bit more than Jade Golems.

I think I dislike Swashburglars in this deck. Sure they are a turn 1 play and combo activator but they make Barnes worse and give Golakka Crawler something to eat. Journey Below or Hallucination look like a better option to find cards you actually need.

Edit... Don't know why I assumed that Barnes is there. Still I like option to discover a card more than 1\1 body

Edited by Strongpoint

7 hours ago, Strongpoint said:

I think I dislike Swashburglars in this deck. Sure they are a turn 1 play and combo activator but they make Barnes worse and give Golakka Crawler something to eat. Journey Below or Hallucination look like a better option to find cards you actually need.

Edit... Don't know why I assumed that Barnes is there. Still I like option to discover a card more than 1\1 body

That's a good point. Deck doesn't run Patches, Cold Blood or Shadowstep, therefore Swashburglar is basically a 1/1 with pseudo card draw.

Although it is better to run it over Hallucination or Journey Below against aggro, both cards are better than Swashburglar against control. 

What makes both options weaker than they could be is the lack of miracle core and N'Zoth. This should be noted as well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Strongpoint said:

I think Mistress of Mixtures can replace Swashburglar, too. It is a good first turn play against priest with his 1\3 and 2\3 minoins. It is good against mages for the same reason.  

Against majority of currently popular mage and priest deck, drawing Mistress of Mixtures mid-game can make her an unplayable card, which is certainly not what you want. I run 1x Deadly Poison to deal with early minions, so you could try that swap and see how it works for you.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.