Envenom Weapon — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Envenom Weapon is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Envenom Weapon is an excellent value Spell that can enable the Rogue Hero Power to kill two opposing minions. The effects can be even more devastating if it can be cast onto a higher durability Weapon such as. In addition to being good value and tempo, the card can also force opponents into awkward situations if you keep an envenomed Weapon equipped, preventing them from playing their stronger minions until the last Weapon charge has been used.
In Constructed, Envenom Weapon is a strong card. As Rogue decks naturally follow a tempo playstyle, Envenom Weapon is a very solid Weapon for almost any Rogue deck.
In Arena, Envenom Weapon is an excellent card. Premium removal is very hard to come by in Arena and Envenom Weapon effectively removes 2 minions for the cost of 1 card. In addition, the low cost of the Spell nearly always results in a significant tempo advantage, which fits perfectly into the playstyle of most Rogue Arena decks.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck