Envenom Weapon — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Envenom Weapon is a Rogue-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Envenom Weapon is an excellent value Spell that can enable the Rogue Hero Power to kill two opposing minions. The effects can be even more devastating if it can be cast onto a higher durability Weapon such as Assassin's Blade. In addition to being good value and tempo, the card can also force opponents into awkward situations if you keep an envenomed Weapon equipped, preventing them from playing their stronger minions until the last Weapon charge has been used.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Envenom Weapon is a strong card. As Rogue decks naturally follow a tempo playstyle, Envenom Weapon is a very solid Weapon for almost any Rogue deck.
In Arena, Envenom Weapon is an excellent card. Premium removal is very hard to come by in Arena and Envenom Weapon effectively removes 2 minions for the cost of 1 card. In addition, the low cost of the Spell nearly always results in a significant tempo advantage, which fits perfectly into the playstyle of most Rogue Arena decks.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter