Envenom Weapon — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Envenom Weapon is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Envenom Weapon is an excellent value Spell that can enable the Rogue Hero Power to kill two opposing minions. The effects can be even more devastating if it can be cast onto a higher durability Weapon such as. In addition to being good value and tempo, the card can also force opponents into awkward situations if you keep an envenomed Weapon equipped, preventing them from playing their stronger minions until the last Weapon charge has been used.
In Constructed, Envenom Weapon is a strong card. As Rogue decks naturally follow a tempo playstyle, Envenom Weapon is a very solid Weapon for almost any Rogue deck.
In Arena, Envenom Weapon is an excellent card. Premium removal is very hard to come by in Arena and Envenom Weapon effectively removes 2 minions for the cost of 1 card. In addition, the low cost of the Spell nearly always results in a significant tempo advantage, which fits perfectly into the playstyle of most Rogue Arena decks.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck