Envenom Weapon — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Envenom Weapon is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Envenom Weapon is an excellent value Spell that can enable the Rogue Hero Power to kill two opposing minions. The effects can be even more devastating if it can be cast onto a higher durability Weapon such as Assassin's Blade. In addition to being good value and tempo, the card can also force opponents into awkward situations if you keep an envenomed Weapon equipped, preventing them from playing their stronger minions until the last Weapon charge has been used.
In Constructed, Envenom Weapon is a strong card. As Rogue decks naturally follow a tempo playstyle, Envenom Weapon is a very solid Weapon for almost any Rogue deck.
In Arena, Envenom Weapon is an excellent card. Premium removal is very hard to come by in Arena and Envenom Weapon effectively removes 2 minions for the cost of 1 card. In addition, the low cost of the Spell nearly always results in a significant tempo advantage, which fits perfectly into the playstyle of most Rogue Arena decks.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide