Envenom Weapon — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Envenom Weapon is a Rogue-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Envenom Weapon is an excellent value Spell that can enable the Rogue Hero Power to kill two opposing minions. The effects can be even more devastating if it can be cast onto a higher durability Weapon such as Assassin's Blade. In addition to being good value and tempo, the card can also force opponents into awkward situations if you keep an envenomed Weapon equipped, preventing them from playing their stronger minions until the last Weapon charge has been used.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Envenom Weapon is a strong card. As Rogue decks naturally follow a tempo playstyle, Envenom Weapon is a very solid Weapon for almost any Rogue deck.
In Arena, Envenom Weapon is an excellent card. Premium removal is very hard to come by in Arena and Envenom Weapon effectively removes 2 minions for the cost of 1 card. In addition, the low cost of the Spell nearly always results in a significant tempo advantage, which fits perfectly into the playstyle of most Rogue Arena decks.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin