Shadowcaster — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowcaster is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shadowcaster is a very high value combo card that can be used to create additional copies of minions with fantastic Battlecries or on board effects such as SI:7 Agent, Gadgetzan Auctioneer, or Edwin VanCleef.
Shadowcaster can be used as a one-of in many types of Rogue deck. It does not usually define the strategy of a deck by itself, but it can be a useful addition to most decks. The best deck for it is probably Deathrattle Rogue which can use it to create additional copies of high value minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or Unearthed Raptor.
Shadowcaster is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Shadowcaster
The Lich King Rogue Deck 30 minions
|10,420||Aug 27 2017|
Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Jade Rogue Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|7,460||Aug 17 2017|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?