Table of Contents
Shadowcaster is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowcaster is a very high value combo card that can be used to create additional copies of minions with fantastic Battlecries or on board effects such as SI:7 Agent, Gadgetzan Auctioneer, or Edwin VanCleef.
2. Constructed Play
Shadowcaster can be used as a one-of in many types of Rogue deck. It does not usually define the strategy of a deck by itself, but it can be a useful addition to most decks. The best deck for it is probably Deathrattle Rogue which can use it to create additional copies of high value minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or Unearthed Raptor.
In Arena, Shadowcaster is a reasonable card. If your deck features a lot of Battlecry or Deathrattle effects then you can draft this card more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists