Shadowcaster — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowcaster is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowcaster is a very high value combo card that can be used to create additional copies of minions with fantastic Battlecries or on board effects such as SI:7 Agent, Gadgetzan Auctioneer, or Edwin VanCleef.
2. Constructed Play
Shadowcaster can be used as a one-of in many types of Rogue deck. It does not usually define the strategy of a deck by itself, but it can be a useful addition to most decks. The best deck for it is probably Deathrattle Rogue which can use it to create additional copies of high value minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or Unearthed Raptor.
Shadowcaster is no longer available in Arena.
4. Meta Decks with Shadowcaster
Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Jade Rogue Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|7,460||Aug 17 2017|
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- New Info on the Rumble Run from BlizzCon
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard