Shadowcaster — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowcaster is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowcaster is a very high value combo card that can be used to create additional copies of minions with fantastic Battlecries or on board effects such as SI:7 Agent, Gadgetzan Auctioneer, or Edwin VanCleef.
2. Constructed Play
Shadowcaster can be used as a one-of in many types of Rogue deck. It does not usually define the strategy of a deck by itself, but it can be a useful addition to most decks. The best deck for it is probably Deathrattle Rogue which can use it to create additional copies of high value minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or Unearthed Raptor.
Shadowcaster is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter