Shadowcaster — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Shadowcaster is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shadowcaster is a very high value combo card that can be used to create additional copies of minions with fantastic Battlecries or on board effects such as SI:7 Agent, Gadgetzan Auctioneer, or Edwin VanCleef.
2. Constructed Play
Shadowcaster can be used as a one-of in many types of Rogue deck. It does not usually define the strategy of a deck by itself, but it can be a useful addition to most decks. The best deck for it is probably Deathrattle Rogue which can use it to create additional copies of high value minions like Sylvanas Windrunner or Unearthed Raptor.
In Arena, Shadowcaster is a reasonable card. If your deck features a lot of Battlecry or Deathrattle effects then you can draft this card more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please