Aya Blackpaw — Druid, Rogue, Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Aya Blackpaw is a Druid/Rogue/Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Aya Blackpaw is the Legendary minion for the Jade Lotus and is an excellent card overall. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Aya Blackpaw is a great synergy card for Jade Golem decks and the ability to summon 2 Jade Golems to quickly accelerate the process is invaluable.
In Constructed, Aya Blackpaw is an essential card in any Jade Golem deck. However, outside of these decks, it has fairly average stats and there are many better options to choose from.
Aya Blackpaw is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck