Aya Blackpaw — Druid, Rogue, Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Aya Blackpaw is a Druid/Rogue/Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Aya Blackpaw is the Legendary minion for the Jade Lotus and is an excellent card overall. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Aya Blackpaw is a great synergy card for Jade Golem decks and the ability to summon 2 Jade Golems to quickly accelerate the process is invaluable.
In Constructed, Aya Blackpaw is an essential card in any Jade Golem deck. However, outside of these decks, it has fairly average stats and there are many better options to choose from.
Aya Blackpaw is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck