Aya Blackpaw — Druid, Rogue, Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Aya Blackpaw is a Druid/Rogue/Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Aya Blackpaw is the Legendary minion for the Jade Lotus and is an excellent card overall. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Aya Blackpaw is a great synergy card for Jade Golem decks and the ability to summon 2 Jade Golems to quickly accelerate the process is invaluable.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Aya Blackpaw is an essential card in any Jade Golem deck. However, outside of these decks, it has fairly average stats and there are many better options to choose from.
Aya Blackpaw is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Mr. Yagut's Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Armor Jade Druid Deck
- Aggro Shaman Deck
- Post Nerf Jade Druid Deck
- Senfglas' Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid
- Always Lucky's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Zalae's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Jade Rogue Deck
- Jade Rogue Lurker Deck
- Wild Midrange Jade Shaman Deck
- Midrange Jade Elemental Shaman Deck
- Hybrid Jade Shaman Deck
- Control Jade Shaman Deck
- Xixo's Curator Jade Druid Deck
- Stan Cifka's Anti-Aggro Jade Druid Deck
- Aggro Jade Shaman (No Doomhammer) Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day