Aya Blackpaw — Druid, Rogue, Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Aya Blackpaw is a Druid/Rogue/Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Aya Blackpaw is the Legendary minion for the Jade Lotus and is an excellent card overall. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Aya Blackpaw is a great synergy card for Jade Golem decks and the ability to summon 2 Jade Golems to quickly accelerate the process is invaluable.
In Constructed, Aya Blackpaw is an essential card in any Jade Golem deck. However, outside of these decks, it has fairly average stats and there are many better options to choose from.
Aya Blackpaw is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck