Aya Blackpaw — Druid, Rogue, Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Aya Blackpaw is a Druid/Rogue/Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Aya Blackpaw is the Legendary minion for the Jade Lotus and is an excellent card overall. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. Aya Blackpaw is a great synergy card for Jade Golem decks and the ability to summon 2 Jade Golems to quickly accelerate the process is invaluable.
In Constructed, Aya Blackpaw is an essential card in any Jade Golem deck. However, outside of these decks, it has fairly average stats and there are many better options to choose from.
Aya Blackpaw is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck