Gadgetzan Ferryman — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Gadgetzan Ferryman is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gadgetzan Ferryman is a card that provides an additional method for Rogues to bounce minions back to their hand. However, it is very similar to Youthful Brewmaster, which rarely sees play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Gadgetzan Ferryman does not see play. While the idea of a Rogue deck being able to replay powerful minions many times may seem appealing, there are already plenty of cards in the game capable of doing it.
Gadgetzan Ferryman is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild