Gadgetzan Ferryman — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Gadgetzan Ferryman is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gadgetzan Ferryman is a card that provides an additional method for Rogues to bounce minions back to their hand. However, it is very similar to Youthful Brewmaster, which rarely sees play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Gadgetzan Ferryman does not see play. While the idea of a Rogue deck being able to replay powerful minions many times may seem appealing, there are already plenty of cards in the game capable of doing it.
In Arena, Gadgetzan Ferryman is a good card. The base stats make it a good choice for fighting for early board control, and the flexibility to choose whether or not to activate the Combo effect removes the problem of being forced to return a minion to hand.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard