Gadgetzan Ferryman — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Gadgetzan Ferryman is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gadgetzan Ferryman is a card that provides an additional method for Rogues to bounce minions back to their hand. However, it is very similar to, which rarely sees play.
In Constructed, Gadgetzan Ferryman does not see play. While the idea of a Rogue deck being able to replay powerful minions many times may seem appealing, there are already plenty of cards in the game capable of doing it.
Gadgetzan Ferryman is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards