Gadgetzan Ferryman — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Gadgetzan Ferryman is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gadgetzan Ferryman is a card that provides an additional method for Rogues to bounce minions back to their hand. However, it is very similar to Youthful Brewmaster, which rarely sees play.
In Constructed, Gadgetzan Ferryman does not see play. While the idea of a Rogue deck being able to replay powerful minions many times may seem appealing, there are already plenty of cards in the game capable of doing it.
Gadgetzan Ferryman is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS