Mistress of Mixtures — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mistress of Mixtures is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mistress of Mixtures is a great tool for fighting back against aggressive decks. When playing Control against an Aggro deck, the opponent's Health is relatively unimportant, which makes Mistress of Mixtures a great card to help stabilise your Health total while providing strong stats in the process.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mistress of Mixtures is a strong card in an aggressive meta. It is mostly played in Reno decks to provide extra healing to compensate for the disadvantage of running no duplicates in the deck.
Mistress of Mixtures is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild