Spiritsinger Umbra — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spiritsinger Umbra is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spiritsinger Umbra is a card with a potentially very powerful effect. It should be saved for turns when you can play a powerful Deathrattle minion in the same turn as opponents will attempt to remove Spiritsinger Umbra immediately due to the huge threat it represents.
In Constructed, Spiritsinger Umbra can be used in any deck that features a large number of Deathrattle minions.
Spiritsinger Umbra is a fairly weak card in Arena. As a 4-Mana 3/4 it is very weak and holding it back to combo with any Deathrattle minions you have drafted will rarely be worth the loss of tempo incurred as a result.
Decks with Spiritsinger Umbra
Wild Cubelock (Cube Warlock) Deck Guide 1 weapon, 8 spells, 20 minions, 1 hero card
|14,560||Apr 08 2019|
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Prime Quest Warlock
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Stealth Rogue
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore