Deadly Poison — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Deadly Poison is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deadly Poison is an essential Rogue card. It is extremely cheap, which will help you trigger your Combo cards in the early game. The card itself, if used on a fresh Hero Power, will often be a 2-for-1. It is also essential for turning Blade Flurry into an efficient AoE.
Deadly Poison is a core card in most Rogue decks. It is efficient removal in the early-game, a cheap Combo activator, and a buff for the AoE power of Blade Flurry.
Deadly Poison a fantastic card in Arena. It can represent a huge amount of board control in the early game, as well as cheaply activating any Combo effects you have in your hand like Defias Ringleader. When you have Deadly Poison in your hand, you need to pay close attention to your Dagger management, as you will want to ensure you have a 2 charge Dagger set up and ready to use Deadly Poison when you intend to play it.and
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens