Deadly Poison — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Deadly Poison is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deadly Poison is an essential Rogue card. It is extremely cheap, which will help you trigger your Combo cards in the early game. The card itself, if used on a fresh Hero Power, will often be a 2-for-1. It is also essential for turning Blade Flurry into an efficient AoE.
Deadly Poison is a core card in most Rogue decks. It is efficient removal in the early-game, a cheap Combo activator, and a buff for the AoE power of Blade Flurry.
Deadly Poison a fantastic card in Arena. It can represent a huge amount of board control in the early game, as well as cheaply activating any Combo effects you have in your hand like Defias Ringleader. When you have Deadly Poison in your hand, you need to pay close attention to your Dagger management, as you will want to ensure you have a 2 charge Dagger set up and ready to use Deadly Poison when you intend to play it.and
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens