Deadly Poison — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Deadly Poison is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deadly Poison is an essential Rogue card. It is extremely cheap, which will help you trigger your Combo cards in the early game. The card itself, if used on a fresh Hero Power, will often be a 2-for-1. It is also essential for turning Blade Flurry into an efficient AoE.
Deadly Poison is a core card in most Rogue decks. It is efficient removal in the early-game, a cheap Combo activator, and a buff for the AoE power of Blade Flurry.
Deadly Poison a fantastic card in Arena. It can represent a huge amount of board control in the early game, as well as cheaply activating any Combo effects you have in your hand like Defias Ringleader. When you have Deadly Poison in your hand, you need to pay close attention to your Dagger management, as you will want to ensure you have a 2 charge Dagger set up and ready to use Deadly Poison when you intend to play it.and
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck