Spawn of N'Zoth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spawn of N'Zoth is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spawn of N'Zoth is a card that can offer a strong buff if his Deathrattle goes off in the right situation. However, as with most Deathrattles, your opponent will have the first options as to how and when to deal with it, meaning they can engineer a situation where it is not too problematic for them to do so.
Spawn of N'Zoth can represent decent value in an aggressive board flooding deck. However, it falls into the category of a win-more card, meaning that it is only truly powerful when you are ahead on the board. Since there are many other powerful options for this kind of effect like Gormok the Impaler and Sea Giant, it is unlikely that Spawn of N'Zoth will be the right choice for your deck.
Spawn of N'Zoth is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Spawn of N'Zoth
Big Bad Wolf N'Zoth Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode) 8 spells, 22 minions
|9,480||Aug 18 2016|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists