Spawn of N'Zoth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spawn of N'Zoth is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spawn of N'Zoth is a card that can offer a strong buff if his Deathrattle goes off in the right situation. However, as with most Deathrattles, your opponent will have the first options as to how and when to deal with it, meaning they can engineer a situation where it is not too problematic for them to do so.
Spawn of N'Zoth can represent decent value in an aggressive board flooding deck. However, it falls into the category of a win-more card, meaning that it is only truly powerful when you are ahead on the board. Since there are many other powerful options for this kind of effect like Gormok the Impaler and Sea Giant, it is unlikely that Spawn of N'Zoth will be the right choice for your deck.
Spawn of N'Zoth is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck