Spawn of N'Zoth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spawn of N'Zoth is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spawn of N'Zoth is a card that can offer a strong buff if his Deathrattle goes off in the right situation. However, as with most Deathrattles, your opponent will have the first options as to how and when to deal with it, meaning they can engineer a situation where it is not too problematic for them to do so.
Spawn of N'Zoth can represent decent value in an aggressive board flooding deck. However, it falls into the category of a win-more card, meaning that it is only truly powerful when you are ahead on the board. Since there are many other powerful options for this kind of effect like Gormok the Impaler and Sea Giant, it is unlikely that Spawn of N'Zoth will be the right choice for your deck.
Spawn of N'Zoth is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge