Spawn of N'Zoth
Table of Contents
Spawn of N'Zoth is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spawn of N'Zoth is a card that can offer a strong buff if his Deathrattle goes off in the right situation. However, as with most Deathrattles, your opponent will have the first options as to how and when to deal with it, meaning they can engineer a situation where it is not too problematic for them to do so.
2. Constructed Play
Spawn of N'Zoth can represent decent value in an aggressive board flooding deck. However, it falls into the category of a win-more card, meaning that it is only truly powerful when you are ahead on the board. Since there are many other powerful options for this kind of effect like Gormok the Impaler and Sea Giant, it is unlikely that Spawn of N'Zoth will be the right choice for your deck.
In Arena, Spawn of N'Zoth is a weak card. It functions very similarly to Raid Leader, which may seem like a fine card in theory, but in practice it doesn't represent good value consistently enough to justify picking it over a card with more solid stats for its Mana cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists