Spawn of N'Zoth — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spawn of N'Zoth is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spawn of N'Zoth is a card that can offer a strong buff if his Deathrattle goes off in the right situation. However, as with most Deathrattles, your opponent will have the first options as to how and when to deal with it, meaning they can engineer a situation where it is not too problematic for them to do so.
Spawn of N'Zoth can represent decent value in an aggressive board flooding deck. However, it falls into the category of a win-more card, meaning that it is only truly powerful when you are ahead on the board. Since there are many other powerful options for this kind of effect like Gormok the Impaler and , it is unlikely that Spawn of N'Zoth will be the right choice for your deck.
Spawn of N'Zoth is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck