Table of Contents
Moat Lurker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Moat Lurker is a card that can function as strong removal, but relies too much on specific synergies to create an advantage for it to be reliable. For example, Rogue can Shadowstep Moat Lurker back off the board to prevent the Deathrattle from activating. Silence effects can also be used to achieve the same thing. Overall though, lining these synergy effects up proves too difficult overall.
2. Constructed Play
Moat Lurker is not currently used in any high level Constructed deck.
Moat Lurker is a poor card in Arena. As in Constructed it is simply too difficult to deny the minion being re-summoned for it to prove effective.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists