Moat Lurker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Moat Lurker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Moat Lurker is a card that can function as strong removal, but relies too much on specific synergies to create an advantage for it to be reliable. For example, Rogue can Shadowstep Moat Lurker back off the board to prevent the Deathrattle from activating. Silence effects can also be used to achieve the same thing. Overall though, lining these synergy effects up proves too difficult overall.
Moat Lurker is not currently used in any high level Constructed deck.
Moat Lurker is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Moat Lurker
Jade Rogue Lurker Deck 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,560||Aug 12 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge