Moat Lurker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Moat Lurker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Moat Lurker is a card that can function as strong removal, but relies too much on specific synergies to create an advantage for it to be reliable. For example, Rogue canMoat Lurker back off the board to prevent the Deathrattle from activating. Silence effects can also be used to achieve the same thing. Overall though, lining these synergy effects up proves too difficult overall.
Moat Lurker is not currently used in any high level Constructed deck.
Moat Lurker is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens