Moat Lurker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Moat Lurker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Moat Lurker is a card that can function as strong removal, but relies too much on specific synergies to create an advantage for it to be reliable. For example, Rogue can Shadowstep Moat Lurker back off the board to prevent the Deathrattle from activating. Silence effects can also be used to achieve the same thing. Overall though, lining these synergy effects up proves too difficult overall.
Moat Lurker is not currently used in any high level Constructed deck.
Moat Lurker is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS