Moat Lurker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Moat Lurker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Moat Lurker is a card that can function as strong removal, but relies too much on specific synergies to create an advantage for it to be reliable. For example, Rogue can Shadowstep Moat Lurker back off the board to prevent the Deathrattle from activating. Silence effects can also be used to achieve the same thing. Overall though, lining these synergy effects up proves too difficult overall.
Moat Lurker is not currently used in any high level Constructed deck.
Moat Lurker is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Moat Lurker
Jade Rogue Lurker Deck 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,560||Aug 12 2017|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock