Classic Shadow Priest DPS Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best PvE gear and best in slot items for your Shadow Priest DPS in WoW Classic.
Gearing Strategy for Shadow Priests
To allow for easier gearing up both before and after your enter raids, the gear talked about below will often suggest alternate viable items for the same slot, to help provide significant power in a particular slot even if it is not the absolute best item.
WoW Classic Phases
Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List for Shadow Priests
** Note: Cloak of the Brood Lord is a great alternative to the difficult to obtain Cloak of the Devoured. If you require the Hit, go with Cloak of Consumption from Zul'Gurub.
Shadow Priest PvP Best in Slot Gear
You can find our recommended gear for PvPing as a Shadow Priest in the link below.
Nature Resistance Gear for Shadow Priests
Below you will find a list of the potential Nature Resistance items that can be swapped in for this particular fight to help reduce the damage you take, alongside using Elixir of Poison Resistance.
Fire Resistance Gear for Shadow Priests
While doing Blackwing Lair, you will likely need some Fire Resistance gear. Below lists some of the various pieces you can obtain in both dungeons and raids to gain some additional fire resistance. Most of this gear is either found in the raid itself, or crafted through Tailoring.
|Shoulder||Flarecore Mantle||Crafted BoE made with in Tailoring|
|Gloves||Flarecore Gloves||Crafted BoE made with in Tailoring|
|Legs||Flarecore Leggings||Crafted BoE made with in Tailoring|
For more information about Priest weapons, please refer to our dedicated guide. We also have a guide on obtaining Benediction / Anathema.
Best in Slot for Shadow Priests Pre-Ahn'Qiraj
Pre-Raid Best in Slot List for Shadow Priests
In order to prepare your DPS Priest for raiding, you will need to collect gear from pre-raid activities, such as dungeons. The page below shows the best-in-slot for DPS Priests without any raid loot available to them.
Molten Core Best in Slot List for Shadow Priests
Molten Core and Onyxia are part of the first Tier of Classic and will likely be your next step in gearing after the pre-raid setup. You can find out the best items to get from these 2 raids in our dedicated page below.
- 09 Aug. 2020: Updated for Phase 5 with BiS alternatives.
- 16 Apr. 2020: Updated for Phase 4 ZG release.
- 06 Mar. 2020: Updated format of guide.
- 11 Feb. 2020: Updated for Phase 3 BWL release.
- 11 Dec. 2019: Added link to PvP BiS.
- 11 Nov. 2019: Added raid BiS and updated for Phase 2.
- 20 Aug. 2019: Page added.
- Starting Zone Heroes: Gorak's Guide to Classic
- WoW Classic Phase 5 Hotfixes: August 7th
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- WoW Classic Hotfixes: August 5th
- EU Guilds Down C'thun in Under an Hour, 1.5 for Full Clear, Progress EU No.1
- Frost Wands Not Working on Viscidus?
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Blizzard Congratulates First Few Scarab Lords in the EU Region
- [Q]Opener Trinket Swap
- Looking for real help
- Smite Priest DPS Guide
- A casual, social and troll free community for players of all levels!
- [Scholomance SOLO] Warlock, World First ?
- What happened to the UI community?
- Shaman Tank Guide - Serious Look at Shaman Tanking in World of Warcraft