Classic Shadow Priest DPS Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best PvE gear and best in slot items for your Shadow Priest DPS in WoW Classic.
Gearing Strategy for Shadow Priests
To allow for easier gearing up both before and after your enter raids, the gear talked about below will often suggest alternate viable items for the same slot, to help provide significant power in a particular slot even if it is not the absolute best item.
WoW Classic Phases
As stated by Blizzard, WoW Classic will have six phases, starting with Molten Core, Onyxia's Lair, and Maraudon, and ending with Naxxramas and the Scourge Invasion. This guide currently aims to focus on Phase 1 which is particularly relevant as a lot of typical pre-raid Best in Slot gear will eventually come from here once it is released.
Pre-Raid Best in Slot List for Healing Priests
|Helm||Felcloth Hood||Crafted through Tailoring|
|Neck||Dark Advisor's Pendant||Vectus in Scholomance|
|Shoulder||Felcloth Shoulders||Crafted through Tailoring|
|Cloak||Shroud of Arcane Mastery||Theldren in Blackrock Depths|
|Chest||Robe of Winter Night||Crafted through Tailoring|
|Wrists Option 1||Flameweave Cuffs (of Shadow Wrath)||Lord Incendius in Blackrock Depths|
|Wrists Option 2||Shadowy Bracers||Quest reward from Shadoweaver|
|Gloves||Hands of Power||Quartermaster Zigris in Lower Blackrock Spire|
|Belt||Clutch of Andros||Kirtonos the Herald in Scholomance|
|Legs||Skyshroud Leggings||Highlord Omokk in Lower Blackrock Spire|
|Boots||Maleki's Footwraps||Maleki the Pallid in Stratholme|
|Ring #1||Maiden's Circle||World drop BoE|
|Trinket 1||Briarwood Reed||Jed Runewatcher in Upper Blackrock Spire|
|Trinket 2||Burst of Knowledge||Ambassador Flamelash in Blackrock Depths|
|One-Hand||Scepter of the Unholy||Baron Rivendare in Stratholme|
|Off-Hand||Spirit of Aquementas||Quest reward from It's Dangerous to Go Alone in Un'Goro Crater|
|Wand Option 1||Bonecreeper Stylus||Darkmaster Gandling in Scholomance|
|Wand Option 2||Skul's Ghastly Touch||Skul in Stratholme|
Fire Resistance Gear for Shadow Priests
While doing Molten Core and Onyxia's Lair, you will likely need some Fire Resistance gear, especially for Ragnaros. Below lists some of the various pieces you can obtain in both dungeons and raids to gain some additional fire resistance.
|Neck||Drakefire Amulet||Onyxia's Lair Attunement Quest|
|Boots||Dragonrider Boots||Warchief Rend Blackhand in Upper Blackrock Spire|
|Waist||Girdle of Prophecy||BoE drop from Molten Core|
|Wrists||Flarecore Wraps||Magmadar in Molten Core|
- 20 Aug. 2019: Page added.
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Gameplay Videos
- WoW Classic Free Character Moves (EU) Coming October 18th
- Free Character Moves US/OC Realms: October 17th
- Dire Maul Stacking Guard Buff Hotfix
- Hotfix for October 15: Enchants No Longer Count as Helpful Auras
- Dire Maul Dungeon Hub & Official Preview
- Dire Maul Releases Today
- Dire Maul Coming to WoW Classic on October 15th
- Shaman Tank Guide - Serious Look at Shaman Tanking in World of Warcraft
- [A][US][Bloodsail Buccaneers]Acies | WoW Classic | T/Th | 8:30 PM-11:30 PM ET |LFM
- Pet Aggro vs Hunter Aggro
- "Utility" Priest?
- [H] Condemned Arugal OCE Recruiting!
- Blocked Attacks
- [A][US][Benediction] Gangland Classic WoW Recruitment
- [A] Treachery | Sulfuras | NA PvE / PvP | Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM | One Night Raiding